Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Joey and Wilfred spotted together (28/12/2012)
[Image: wnep94p01a_sm245.jpg]
[Image: wnep94p01b_sm245.jpg]
[Image: wnep94p01c_sm245.jpg]
[Image: wnep94p01d_sm245.jpg]
[Image: wnep94p01e_sm245.jpg]
[Image: b01c73aagw1e098q6a66mj.jpg]

does anyone think it's weird that many HK ppl wear masks in public? i don't mean celebrities trying to go unnoticed, but just normal ppl wearing them. is it because they're sick?
[Image: Joeybanner174edited.png]
it's cause they're sick and it's a super good idea. hk is a super duper tensely populated place, a ride on the mtr is enough to give you a few illnesses. this should be practiced among more places.

since they're all in green, i'm going to guess that the colour is in? :p
[Image: prettyeason.jpg]
It was during the SARS scare when people started to wear masks to prevent infected, while it helps, they aren't that useful as a whole.

Nowadays since it's fairly common, people can wear them for other reasons, but I think it's still attracting extra attention than you otherwise would.
if it's fairly common then the masks wouldn't really attract attention. i'd say that joey's jacket attracts more attention
[Image: Joeybanner174edited.png]
spoiledbrat Wrote:if it's fairly common then the masks wouldn't really attract attention. i'd say that joey's jacket attracts more attention

In that you'd see some people wear masks, but at any given time it's not going to be a large percentage of people wearing them.
Apparently the crappy masks don't help at all, and the good ones' effectiveness only last a day.
[Image: joeybanner2-1.jpg]
The masks must work to some extent if they weren't noticed by the people around them. If I see someone with a mask on, I tend not to stare at them to see if I can recognise them.
Hairball Wrote:It was during the SARS scare when people started to wear masks to prevent infected, while it helps, they aren't that useful as a whole.

Nowadays since it's fairly common, people can wear them for other reasons, but I think it's still attracting extra attention than you otherwise would.

this mask doesnt even provide protection against the SARS virus i thought.

haha it is Joey's entire aura that attracts too much attention with or without the mask
[Image: Joeybanner183-1.png]