Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Outstanding lyrics about homosexuality?
listen and download here:
http://www.joeygalaxy.com/showthread.php...A%E8%89%B2

Now that i've read the lyrics AND read other fans' comments on it, it doesn't seem like the song is talking about anything "outstanding". Wink from my poor and limited understanding of chinese lyrics, it does sound like it is talking about homosexuality. had i not read other people's comments the idea never would've crossed my mind. Sad

another Joey song that is probably about homosexuality is 密友 close friend (easier to understand though)

translated the first part only.

出色

作曲:莊東昕
填詞:周耀輝
編曲:莊東昕
監製:舒文

lalalalala... (let's go)
eooeeooe...

彎彎的曲曲的 快揭開便透明
bent and curved, hurry and reveal then be transparent
黏黏的濕濕的 快著上幾多色
sticky and wet, hurry and wear more colours
給春風唆擺的 你夠膽就要認
instigated by the spring breeze, admit it if you have the guts

今天的信仰叫色
today's religion is called colour/lust (色 has both these meanings and is the 2nd character of the chinese name)

紅的起身 拍鮮艷愛情
藍的彎腰 傳華麗決定
黃的歡呼 要高調證明
全部是我活出的

lalalalala...
eooe 坐過車廂都感性
eooe 踏過街區都染色
eooe 路過花貓都呼應
eooe 我們永不會叫停
lalalalala...

失蹤的請休息 有眼的便約定
幫感官找衝擊 快著上幾多色
將燈光吸收的 你夠膽就要認
今天的信仰叫色

紅的起身 拍鮮艷愛情
藍的彎腰 傳華麗決定
黃的歡呼 要高調證明
全部是我活出的

lalalalala...
越過出的界 遇過出的眾
被發出的你 真的不要停
唸過色的戒 換過色的相
漸變色的我 真的不要停

lalalalala...
eooe 坐過車廂都感性
eooe 踏過街區都染色
eooe 路過花貓都呼應
eooe 我們永不會叫停
eooe
[Image: Joeybanner174edited.png]
huh? it is about homosexuality? it didnt even cross my mind
[Image: Joeybanner183-1.png]
Interesting... if I want to over think things, I can also relate the rainbow flag to the lyrics and even the song title in a way?
i dont read homosexuality, but i do read sexuality. sticky and wet. lol.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
vip|blackjack|no.1|thearts
this by tfj|inspired
I still don't understand why isit linked to homosexuality. I find the tune a lil Kpop ish though
I think lyrics can be very cryptic (when written by talented people, they are poetry) but since I can't understand, I can't tell.

Haven't heard the song either. But since it's k-pop ish, I might not get there for awhile.
[Image: prettyeason.jpg]
Well now that things are over between her and Denise and likely from now on it'll just be straight rumors with her bfs doubt she'll have the need to lol be the voice of homosexuality topics nor will EEG allow for her to be linked to this issue.

The song is very kpopish.
kjh Wrote:Well now that things are over between her and Denise and likely from now on it'll just be straight rumors with her bfs doubt she'll have the need to lol be the voice of homosexuality topics nor will EEG allow for her to be linked to this issue.

The song is very kpopish.
i disagree that from now on there will only be straight rumours. they will still find ways to mention denise every time. i also disagree that straight people or people not in a homosexual relationship can't be the "voice of homosexuality" topics. the lyrics are subtle so that EEG has no idea! :laugh1:
[Image: Joeybanner174edited.png]