Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Joey and Wilfred are dating
i saw this news this morning on fb from another joey fan... and i was upset...
i don't think i'm upset that joey and wilfred got together, probably more upset because they made hocc feel betrayed (if it's really because of this)

news said that wilfred admitted it's been a few weeks... i'm skeptical if they are that stable to announce to the world yet and all the consequences that follow... promotion for diva? maybe... hocc's got a crossover concert in july... i don't know what's ching is up to though
KALAFINA!! FictionJunction!! Keiko!!
Keiko wanted to jump me at the autographing! 10.03.07 Kalafina remembers me!! 10.08.06
Chihara Minori wished me a Happy Birthday!!! 10.10.08 Minorin's concert was so short!! 10.10.09
STEREOPONY AIMI SOOOOO CUTE~~ 11.04.24 Keiko said "daisuki~!" to me 12.07.01
Mizuki Nana looked straight at me and waved! 2012.09.08
Hikaru asked if I went to Kaji Fes. and was surprised to find out I did~ 2013.05.18
newbie123 Wrote:^ But he hangs at everyone's concerts hahaha.

Seriously, I think this EVERYTIME I see him in photos haha. He has become a fame/celebrity whore but he has a new best of CD that is coming out... perfect timing! His career will do well being with Joey haha.

Although this news is shocking (thanks SB for sharing!), I will wait to hear a comment from Joey herself.
newbie123 Wrote:I think as long as Joey and Wilfred are happy, then other people shouldn't really have a say in this. A rship should only concern 2 people.. not the whole world. I think whatever it is, we should just be happy for Joey.

This.

Discussion over.
[Image: prettyeason.jpg]
As a believer in goocho rumours, I feel gutted that she is dating two persons at the same time while cheating goo perfectly. For heison, he's like a backup for her.
To be honest I have doubts whether she is a generous person as she presents herself to be. Being a fan of her personality, I think this is why it's hard for me to swallow.
ok first...WILFRED!? sooooo unexpected!

Second, to be honest i was somewhat doubtful about the whole goocho rumours. While i've always thought there was a chance, i was not 100% convinced and i've always found the "evidence" more comical and amusing than convincing. However, it is quite obvious SOMETHING happened that Wilfred did that made Hocc unhappy. Interesting though how only Hocc's mom unfollowed Wilfred, but both Hocc and Hocc's dad still followed Joey. And to be honest...if they're close in real life, would they really need to be dramatic and unfollow each other on WEIBO? Does that symbolic act really mean that much?

Anyway, it's wayy too early to label Joey as being a bad person. 1) we don't know if she was even dating Heison to begin with, tho it's weird that Heison unfollowed Joey...maybe Heison THOUGHT they were dating and Joey didn't ahah 2) we don't know if Joey and Hocc were already broken up. Chances are they've already broken up and Hocc is just angry because she knew Wilfred was gonna be so public about it which puts her at an awkward situation. This would explain why Hocc only unfollowed Wilfred. 3) MAYBE Hocc and Joey were never even dating lol

But yeah most of all, we don't know the full story. Let's not jump to conclusions.

--edit--
so apparently, Jelly (Hocc's friend...and colleague?) and Ellen (from at17) both unfollowed Wilfred as well. Not Joey though, which as a Joey fan i'm obviously happy about. But yeah, i'm quite curious with why that is! I have a feeling we'll never know what really happened though...
[Image: jjsig3.jpg]
spoiledbrat Wrote:why am i not happy about this... im supposed to be......!!!! this is bothering me =/

i think it's because im worried about the friendship between jy, hocc, and ching. talk about a love triangle here... hopefully i'll get over this soon. the three singers' fans are totally gonna have a huge argument.. yikes

as for the couple name.... JoSi (for c-hing) which is kind of funny because of an obvious reason

i think the name JoSi was really too similar and pushing it.. so they have changed it to LongYi.

and there are a lot of goocho fans bashing Joey.. not as if they are totally aware of what really happened..
[Image: Joeybanner183-1.png]
yeah i'm just kinda upset that most of the attacks are towards Joey. I guess it's normal cuz Hocc is now the one that's 'left out'. However, none of us know how their relationship was like, who was the better partner etc. MAYBE Hocc herself hasn't been the best/most loyal partner either? Yeah i'm obviously gonna be biased, but honestly, how can any of us judge either of them when we know so little?

Super curious what updates tomorrow is going to bring lol

Though I must say, i'm quite furious that Wilfred is being so public about it! How did he think ppl will react!?!? At least wait till everything has settled down before announcing it, not while Hocc is on vacation and is obviously still angry about something! ugh such a dumbass
blablablah Wrote:yeah i'm just kinda upset that most of the attacks are towards Joey. I guess it's normal cuz Hocc is now the one that's 'left out'. However, none of us know how their relationship was like, who was the better partner etc. MAYBE Hocc herself hasn't been the best/most loyal partner either? Yeah i'm obviously gonna be biased, but honestly, how can any of us judge either of them when we know so little?
Totally agree with you blah! I can understand why goocho/hocc fans are upset, but it is upsetting to see all the attacks launched at Joey. Sad It's sad if the friendships just go down the drain like this! And they've been friends like forever?!?!

lol I wonder if I'm the only one thinking that the whole following and un-following on weibo is hilarious?
^LOL yeahh me too! I mean...they're so close in real life, they probably text/whatsapp/phone/see each other all the time. Do they really need to do something as 'symbolic' and 'dramatic' as unfollowing each other on weibo cuz they're angry? I can't really imagine Hocc being like "oh, i'm so angry at Wilfred, i'm going to unfollow him!"
Please don't tell me this is true. They SO don't match! But yeah, if Joey's happy, then I guess that's what matters. But never would I think she'd go for him!! Out of alllll the guys, she likes the one whose voice sounds like Eason??? I've always thought she used to like Eason, so I guess it makes sense....lol! I know, it's a silly thought. But I still will not believe her and Wilfred are an item until Joey says it. And about hocc....I honestly don't care too much about that; I just think the whole weibo thing is immature.