Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Joey and Wilfred are dating
^ hmm it looks to me that Joey didnt sleep well for the past few days..
[Image: Joeybanner183-1.png]
spoiledbrat Wrote:........i am SO pissed off at the fans, Joey fans in particular, that are hoping that they break up! wtf man. how bout i hope that their parents divorce if they haven't already!...

her parents are ALREADY divorced!!!!!!! use a better eg next time.... Rolleyes

njiteb Wrote:---------------------------------

..........................I feel helpless lately, I've always chosen to be low profile regarding my personal life, but I feel that I need to step out because of the recent events, reason being I don't want things to get worse. .................................... Yung Cho Cho just hopes to find a shoulder to rely on, to spend days of happiness with. I hope this day will finally come, please give me some blessings and energy, hope that Mr. Right will appear soon. (put hands together and prays)..........................

---------------------------------

yep, that's the gist of it, though it's a bit more formal (and serious) than what you have translated. kinda hard to accurately reflect the formality tho.....
spoiledbrat Wrote:i am SO pissed off at the fans, Joey fans in particular, that are hoping that they break up! wtf man. how bout i hope that their parents divorce if they haven't already!
And I don't see how your equally insensitive comment adds to this in any way.....but I won't comment any further on this.

Joey looks as tired and worn out as she always is. Poor thing.
[Image: prettyeason.jpg]
van Wrote:Blah, I think it's because despite sounding positive, hocc's post is indeed sad and it's a bit difficult to *like* it. Plus, the more obvious point is this is HK and it is largely homophobic. Oops, elephant in the room has been named :p

Njiteb, I was running a bit late to the airport. Am in Japan now.

Japan!!! i'm going again at the end of August (who went just this Jan) *gets killed*

spoiledbrat Wrote:thanks njiteb for the translation! u should translate more, ur chinese is evidently better than mine! there were some words that i wasn't sure of, would've had to use the dictionary to confirm but couldn't because it was handwritten.

i am SO pissed off at the fans, Joey fans in particular, that are hoping that they break up! wtf man. how bout i hope that their parents divorce if they haven't already!

does it look like she cried? :'(

i used to translate all the time for a while, but that was when i had time... would do it occasionally for things like this though... haha

i won't wish ill of their relationship, but i'm not giving them my blessings either....remaining neutral, but, i don't think they are going to last to the end...

she either cried or hadn't slept since the whole thing broke out... no make up can hide that double eye bag... poor joey...
KALAFINA!! FictionJunction!! Keiko!!
Keiko wanted to jump me at the autographing! 10.03.07 Kalafina remembers me!! 10.08.06
Chihara Minori wished me a Happy Birthday!!! 10.10.08 Minorin's concert was so short!! 10.10.09
STEREOPONY AIMI SOOOOO CUTE~~ 11.04.24 Keiko said "daisuki~!" to me 12.07.01
Mizuki Nana looked straight at me and waved! 2012.09.08
Hikaru asked if I went to Kaji Fes. and was surprised to find out I did~ 2013.05.18
^ the below more accurately reflects the tone of the letter..........

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
At this moment I feel extremely hopeless. All along, I have chosen to maintain a low profile about my private life. But due to recent events, I feel a need to "clarify" to the public, because I don't wish for the situation to "escalate". Too many guessing games have hurt many people (including myself). After this letter, I will not respond towards this (incident)* any further and hope that everyone can place the focus back onto my work.

*implied
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
yeah, i'm not gonna translate the whole thing since some1 already did that........

basically the same thing, except the letter is written more formally and solemnly than your translation depicted.........

of course, i still gave u a +1 Smile
Yes I Do Wedding Magazine Support You forever! We will sponsor u if you are getting marry.
Yesterday at 6:09pm

^SHAMELESS self-promo!!!!! F*CK U!!!!
[Image: 846.png]
i can't imagine what's it like when joey returns home...i hope she doesn't feel bad about herself in this situation because if anything, she's the victim...PLUS love is seriously blind and all. no one should be at fault.
and yes, i agree with most of u that i too want to know the true story about why HOCC unfollowed C Hing and her dad unfollowing Joey...
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

J O E Y Y U N G . S T A R L I G H T L E G E N D .
----------------------------------------------------
THE/TEEN/CAN/FORUM/dedicated.to: 側田
RAII:SUPER FAN of GARY.CHAW.GE 曹格
吳卓羲is the best of TVB
TEENWOLF::TRIUMPH IN THE SKIES::ON THE FIRST BEAT::
REVOLVING DOORS OF VENGEANCE::THE FOUR::
FINAL FANTASY VII&VIII
cnator, i wasn't talking about Joey's parents obviously.
van Wrote:And I don't see how your equally insensitive comment adds to this in any way.....but I won't comment any further on this.

Joey looks as tired and worn out as she always is. Poor thing.
i'm glad u pointed that out because that is exactly what i was getting at.
[Image: Joeybanner174edited.png]
i cant believe CHing was so open about his new relationship to HOCC. even if hocc and joey werent an item before, CHing didnt really treat Joey with respect. i mean joeys letter said she prefers and always has been low profile.
i am a joey and hocc fan, however i have no hatred on any of these three parties.
what is important is their happiness.
however, from what we see and read CHing doesnt understand Joey at all, even though he reckons he does.
^

yeah i don't even think he consulted joey about announcing the relationship. he probably knew joey wouldn't want to go public with the relationship but did it anyway. what a fantastic and understanding boyfriend! makes me think why he did it. HMmmmm