Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Joey and Wilfred are dating
^ i cant help but think that c hing is forcing Joey to admit that he is her bf or something like that.. he should really have waited for a better timing. the outcome would be better imo
[Image: Joeybanner183-1.png]
^that's one way of thinking, or he just wants to cut ties with his "buddies" and kill this new relationship as soon as possible by being stupid and announcing it public lol or a bad thought would be him using joey, but why now after all these years? or maybe because it IS after all these years of not being able to get hocc, he'll just take what was hers~ ok no, i'm just throwing things around, don't mind me... lol =_=
KALAFINA!! FictionJunction!! Keiko!!
Keiko wanted to jump me at the autographing! 10.03.07 Kalafina remembers me!! 10.08.06
Chihara Minori wished me a Happy Birthday!!! 10.10.08 Minorin's concert was so short!! 10.10.09
STEREOPONY AIMI SOOOOO CUTE~~ 11.04.24 Keiko said "daisuki~!" to me 12.07.01
Mizuki Nana looked straight at me and waved! 2012.09.08
Hikaru asked if I went to Kaji Fes. and was surprised to find out I did~ 2013.05.18
I'm a bit out of the loop with the relationship drama in the HK entertainment biz.

It's interesting. But at the end, who really cares? It's their personal lives, as long as they're happy that's great.
OH maybe it's like those tv shows where C-hing asked Joey to be his girlfriend so he came have a comeback to the music industry and since Joey is best friends with C-hing, she agreed. But it's HOCC's reaction that scares me a little...I hope she'll understand whether or not if the two are really in love, that this is what it is and that until the day they announce their wedding date, HOCC still has a chance Big Grin
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
vip|blackjack|no.1|thearts
this by tfj|inspired
spoiledbrat Wrote:wilfred should not have revealed it so quickly. Joey said in the letter that she has always wanted her private life to be low-profile. if you are a fan then should know that already even without her saying it. but yet wilfred said in the interview that he 'liu gai' (understands) Joey because they've known each other for years, which makes me question how much he really understands her? either that, or he purposely admitted to the relationship knowing that Joey would not have wanted this.

hocc's dad unfollowed Joey. Sad
Likewise, Sb. I thought of straight that Wilfred came out with this frank statement and has subsequently become a lot more quiet.

Sad Hocc's dad/parents adore Joey, that's very sad indeed.

Thanks for the translation Njiteb. Joey's statement doesn't say much at all but that's up to her to decide what to say.

I also realised my previous post made little sense, I was rushing to the airport and wasn't being too clear. Oops.
[Image: prettyeason.jpg]
Joey speaks about the situation for the first time at the TVB Red and White event press conference! I posted the video, but in case you don't see it:
http://www.joeygalaxy.com/showthread.php...8;情
van Wrote:Likewise, Sb. I thought of straight that Wilfred came out with this frank statement and has subsequently become a lot more quiet.

Sad Hocc's dad/parents adore Joey, that's very sad indeed.

Thanks for the translation Njiteb. Joey's statement doesn't say much at all but that's up to her to decide what to say.

I also realised my previous post made little sense, I was rushing to the airport and wasn't being too clear. Oops.

OT: why were you rushing to the airport?

hocc's parents love her and treated joey and wilfred as daughter and son before, there has to be something so bad that it made them turn their backs on them.
KALAFINA!! FictionJunction!! Keiko!!
Keiko wanted to jump me at the autographing! 10.03.07 Kalafina remembers me!! 10.08.06
Chihara Minori wished me a Happy Birthday!!! 10.10.08 Minorin's concert was so short!! 10.10.09
STEREOPONY AIMI SOOOOO CUTE~~ 11.04.24 Keiko said "daisuki~!" to me 12.07.01
Mizuki Nana looked straight at me and waved! 2012.09.08
Hikaru asked if I went to Kaji Fes. and was surprised to find out I did~ 2013.05.18
^yeah i really wanna know the whole story. Sad that Goodae unfollowed Joey, tho there must be a reason why Hocc, Hobing, and everyone else is still following Joey.

All in all though, Joey definitely handled the situation very well this time! Aside from the attacks by loyal Hocc fans, it seems like Joey's been able to avoid a lot of the criticism by the general public (well, must more than I thought). I'm also proud of us Joey fans this time. If you look, Joey's letter has more Likes than Hocc's status update and Joey just uploaded it yesterday while Hocc's status was on Friday. This is quite impressive because Hocc's FB page is generally more active and has more followers.
[Image: jjsig3.jpg]
Blah, I think it's because despite sounding positive, hocc's post is indeed sad and it's a bit difficult to *like* it. Plus, the more obvious point is this is HK and it is largely homophobic. Oops, elephant in the room has been named :p

Njiteb, I was running a bit late to the airport. Am in Japan now.
[Image: prettyeason.jpg]
thanks njiteb for the translation! u should translate more, ur chinese is evidently better than mine! there were some words that i wasn't sure of, would've had to use the dictionary to confirm but couldn't because it was handwritten.

i am SO pissed off at the fans, Joey fans in particular, that are hoping that they break up! wtf man. how bout i hope that their parents divorce if they haven't already!

does it look like she cried? :'(

[Image: 676bede4jw1duanx9yb7rj.jpg]
[Image: Joeybanner174edited.png]