Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
JY6 Membership Renewal
why not ly? they said that N6 will be coming to southeast asia soon. so that means malaysia? u can go there if she doesn't go to singapore
[Image: Joeybanner174edited.png]
I checked the list of south east Asian countries. Most possible ones are sg an Malaysia Big Grin
I don't think I have a membership number... My card doesn't say anything Sad
I think they record your email address Smile
If I'm not wrong, the yellow tee is the club tee but not compulsory to get (I got it cos Joey designed it) and the club jacket, purple one is compulsory when attending Joey functions.

And Joey might be coming to Singapore for global Chinese music awards in November!! Big Grin so I think it's worth to join!! Come join us Smile
l0v3j03y Wrote:^ i thought the yellow reebok tee was the member tshirt.

hmm.. i dont think i will join JY6 anyway

i thought there was a new one when they revamped the club... and i remember the yellow one was said to be "limited" or something

dlwx Wrote:I checked the list of south east Asian countries. Most possible ones are sg an Malaysia Big Grin
I don't think I have a membership number... My card doesn't say anything Sad
I think they record your email address Smile
If I'm not wrong, the yellow tee is the club tee but not compulsory to get (I got it cos Joey designed it) and the club jacket, purple one is compulsory when attending Joey functions.

and i want a club jacket too... they don't even update the fanclub site...
KALAFINA!! FictionJunction!! Keiko!!
Keiko wanted to jump me at the autographing! 10.03.07 Kalafina remembers me!! 10.08.06
Chihara Minori wished me a Happy Birthday!!! 10.10.08 Minorin's concert was so short!! 10.10.09
STEREOPONY AIMI SOOOOO CUTE~~ 11.04.24 Keiko said "daisuki~!" to me 12.07.01
Mizuki Nana looked straight at me and waved! 2012.09.08
Hikaru asked if I went to Kaji Fes. and was surprised to find out I did~ 2013.05.18
Yup I think the tee was designed and printed in... 2010 if I'm not wrong. I think the site will be updated when joey's mandarin album is released... And after the next fc gathering in sept.
spoiledbrat Wrote:why not ly? they said that N6 will be coming to southeast asia soon. so that means malaysia? u can go there if she doesn't go to singapore

hmm i think my parents wont be that happy if i join haha! i shall see first.. even if N6 goes to malaysia, i can go there by myself.. although the thought of GCMA and the possibility that Joey might come to sg makes me feel like joining JY6
[Image: Joeybanner183-1.png]
I think the most attractive part abt being in fc.... Fan meet Big Grin see those pics on jy6 web. Looks super fun. I hope to get to join one of those events some day.
^ see ly? do it! it will be fun Big Grin
[Image: Joeybanner174edited.png]
You can wait for news to be out if joey's coming before deciding whether to join Big Grin