Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
JY6 Membership Renewal
http://www.facebook.com/JY6Singapore

JY6 Membership Renewal / Recruitment

Dear members and Joey fans,

Please take note that membership renewal is due. JY6 Singapore members will receive an email with regards to the renewal process. Dateline for renewal is 30th June 2012. Any renewals after that will be considered new applicants.

Joey fans who would like to maximise their annual 12 month membership, June is definitely the month to apply for membership.

What can members look forward to in 2012?
1) All JY6 Singapore members will get to watch Joey's movie DIVA for free

2) Discounts on tickets for GCMA 2012 - should Joey make an appearance

3) If you like to travel - JY6 Anniversary bash with Joey in Hong Kong this September (date to be confirmed)

4) Joey will be releasing her Mandarin album

5) And oh yes...N6 is hitting South East Asia within the next 6 months...

For information on membership application, please visit JY6 website: www.jy6.hk
Please do not make payment via PayPal. JY6 Singapore will contact you on payment methods available locally

Quote:[/url]will there be a fans gathering in sg if she do come for N6 or GCMA?

[url=http://www.facebook.com/JY6Singapore]JY6 Joey Yung International Fan Club (Singapore)
We will try to make it a possibility if Joey is here for N6 but unlikely if she is here for GCMA
[Image: Joeybanner174edited.png]
....I'll hopefully be in Asia in the next 6 months! Hopefully the later end of that! Woohoooo! If need be, I'll be needing a new membership anyway so I'll deal with that when the time comes.

Thanks sb.
[Image: prettyeason.jpg]
i didn't even get a member # when i joined... i have a yellow t-shirt and membership card though...
KALAFINA!! FictionJunction!! Keiko!!
Keiko wanted to jump me at the autographing! 10.03.07 Kalafina remembers me!! 10.08.06
Chihara Minori wished me a Happy Birthday!!! 10.10.08 Minorin's concert was so short!! 10.10.09
STEREOPONY AIMI SOOOOO CUTE~~ 11.04.24 Keiko said "daisuki~!" to me 12.07.01
Mizuki Nana looked straight at me and waved! 2012.09.08
Hikaru asked if I went to Kaji Fes. and was surprised to find out I did~ 2013.05.18
i wonder if the HK fc members even have the membership card?

you're STILL in asia, van? you're always out of the country
[Image: Joeybanner174edited.png]
Nah I'm back home but I'll be there soon and again later this year. For ....work....Australia is so close to Asia!

I like the fc card that I was given!

Njiteb, I don't think I was given a number...not too sure.

I had a quick look and it looks like the award show is early November (no go for me). If the concert is later in the year, I'll definitely to make it.
the thing is, i'm not even sure i'm on their list... i should be due a renewal soon, but if i don't have a #, how do i renew?
i'll be in hk for more than half of september, i wanna go to that... whatever it is~
Keiko wanted to jump me at the autographing! 10.03.07 Kalafina remembers me!! 10.08.06
Chihara Minori wished me a Happy Birthday!!! 10.10.08 Minorin's concert was so short!! 10.10.09
Hikaru asked if I went to Kaji Fes. and was surprised to find out I did~ 2013.05.18
I'm sure their record must have your email address or something?
i don't even know? since i never got an email confirmation from them
i applied online, but paid and got my tee and membership card in person...
i got a renewal email, so i guess that's ok?
and i did remember a year ago the renewal form had a spot for member #, so i was concerned...
there... i'm wondering... if they have functions for members, would they send you an email about it or what not? i only remember getting like one thing from them within the year... and i didn't get a member uniform thing... (the tee was the reebok tee...)
^ i thought the yellow reebok tee was the member tshirt.

hmm.. i dont think i will join JY6 anyway
[Image: Joeybanner183-1.png]