Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
N6 Toronto press conference and autograph session
So who's going to go? How do these things work? Anyone can just lineup and be able to get whatever they want signed? Darn it will be a public holiday, that place will be packed with people. What to dooo? Do you guys normally buy her gifts? Does she even bother to lug it back home or keep it?
i'm not 100% sure if i'm going...I guess it's cuz i've gotten her autograph so many times before ahaha

But if I do, i'm just gonna show up and try to get something signed lol back in 04 i got a tix to make sure i have a spot, not sure if they have those anymore (nor do i know how ppl got them, i got them through my parents' connections lol). And hmm i think she might bring some of her gifts home, but i would say to avoid the gift unless you really personalize it and make it yourself or something.

It shouldn't be (i'm hoping its not) too packed cuz most ppl go back to work on Easter Monday (but have Good Friday, today, off). Other non-asian malls will also be open
[Image: jjsig3.jpg]
do u have something more important to do that day? lol. i think it's more about seeing her up close than getting the autograph but that's my opinion
[Image: Joeybanner174edited.png]
kjh Wrote:So who's going to go? How do these things work? Anyone can just lineup and be able to get whatever they want signed? Darn it will be a public holiday, that place will be packed with people. What to dooo? Do you guys normally buy her gifts? Does she even bother to lug it back home or keep it?
If you don't have a press con. tix, you can get an autograph by lining up, but it'll be first come first serve, depending on how long the press con will be. You can get a signature for basically anything (ie. posters, copyrighted cds/dvds...).
spoiledbrat Wrote:do u have something more important to do that day? lol. i think it's more about seeing her up close than getting the autograph but that's my opinion

well i've seen her up close so many times too ahaha (sorry to rub it in your face sb Tongue) well not that many...like 3 times? It's just that from my experience at an autograph session you barely have time to talk to her...and knowing me i'm bound to make it awkward and regret it lol so my only reason for going would be seeing her in person, but i'm gonna be doing that the next day anyway

and i also have a final essay due that day. there's also a chance i'll have no one to go with and i dont wanna line up by myself ahaha (forcing my friends but they might flop).
u've seen her up close 2 times more than me :p was it awkward the previous 3 times u went?
i've only been to her autograph session once haha the other times were at the airport, and when i shook her hand at SL concert (that counts Tongue). I guess it wasn't awkward...but the interaction was minimal lol i'm scared this time will be awkward tho and that it'd ruin my image of Joey LOLL
that's true, once they are in front of you it's like so intimidating and so many people around her watching our every move. So how do people get the press con. tix??
blablablah Wrote:i've only been to her autograph session once, haha the other times were airport. I guess it wasn't awkward...but the interaction was minimal lol i'm scared this time will be awkward tho and that it'd ruin my image of Joey LOLL
and also ruin Joey's image of u LOL. even tho that won't matter in the long run
^exactly my fear! LOL

(as if my image wasn't already ruined from the last time she came and gave me the mic to sing along and nothing came out until the last note when she took it away Sad )