Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
joey is a les or not?
newbie123 Wrote:Not sure about Joey.. But all her fans are LOL jk

LOLS!

JOEY FAN Wrote:Maybe she's bisexual...

bi-heart? lol
KALAFINA!! FictionJunction!! Keiko!!
Keiko wanted to jump me at the autographing! 10.03.07 Kalafina remembers me!! 10.08.06
Chihara Minori wished me a Happy Birthday!!! 10.10.08 Minorin's concert was so short!! 10.10.09
STEREOPONY AIMI SOOOOO CUTE~~ 11.04.24 Keiko said "daisuki~!" to me 12.07.01
Mizuki Nana looked straight at me and waved! 2012.09.08
Hikaru asked if I went to Kaji Fes. and was surprised to find out I did~ 2013.05.18
^ Haha njiteb, you're the first fan to discover the real meaning of that album title, Joey will be so pleased with you when you tell her in person! haha

newbie123 Wrote:Not sure about Joey.. But all her fans are LOL jk
Haha, I can't wait to see my mum's reaction when I confess to her that I've been a massive lesbo all these years!

van Wrote:I'm DEFINITELY hoping she gets together with Rsung! Cause then he'll make her come to JG! (RIGHT RSUNG?!)
Haha Van, I'm not sure I would want Joey to come on JG and read all the disturbing fantasies involving her that I've posted here over the years! I also didn't know that Susanna Kwan is gay! I also think Elton John is actually a heterosexual who's trying to hide that fact by pretending to be gay! haha
Perhaps Joey's preference was and is straight, but like Susanna Kwan could be she happened to fall for someone who treats her well and is compatible with her and developed feelings. Just that the person happens to be a woman and not a man. Some people know for sure they are gay and some just fall for the person and not their sex.
^ wow... well said

Rsung, Van, newbs, you lot made me choke on my gourmet sausage while reading this... :p
Good on her either way!!!!!!!
Support her if she is or not
Big Grin
a grain of truth perhaps? http://orientaldaily.on.cc/cnt/entertain...2_001.html
Haha at newbs' and rsung's comments. A forever hot topic for the HK media. I don't think Joey will ever full-out out herself (if she really is gay) at least while she is still signed to EEG. However, she may beat around the bush more so in her songs, performances, etc. as she becomes more confident and brave. Maybe it is in her contract haha. However, my psychotic idoling for Joey will not change lol.