• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Just a slight nuance, but I wished Joey didn't gasp when breathing
Listen to the faster songs lol
[Image: yesasia-logo.gif]

Help JG earn commission by ordering Joey albums on YesAsia via this link
^ but her breathing is MORE obvious in fast songs...... o.O
listen to her live, you wouldn't hear anything lol
KALAFINA!! FictionJunction!! Keiko!!
Keiko wanted to jump me at the autographing! 10.03.07 Kalafina remembers me!! 10.08.06
Chihara Minori wished me a Happy Birthday!!! 10.10.08 Minorin's concert was so short!! 10.10.09
STEREOPONY AIMI SOOOOO CUTE~~ 11.04.24 Keiko said "daisuki~!" to me 12.07.01
Mizuki Nana looked straight at me and waved! 2012.09.08
Hikaru asked if I went to Kaji Fes. and was surprised to find out I did~ 2013.05.18
cnator90 Wrote:i don't know of any fans that LIKE breathing sounds from ANY singer...
Haha, you do actually know a fan who likes the breathing sound from a singer, and the name of the fan is StarLightRaii! Raii will be so gutted that you're denying his existence in this world! haha

cnator90 Wrote:^ noone's flaming u bro..... RELAX
I was hoping to flame Brendan but my flamethrower was too heavy, so I was unable to chase after him after he ran from me! haha Seriously though, it's OK Brendan, the sound of the breathing is just a personal preference so each person is entitled to their own opinion, and there's no right or wrong! Smile

cnator90 Wrote:but her breathing is MORE obvious in fast songs.
Slow songs typically have quieter backing music so it's easier to hear the breathing sounds, but fast songs will tend to have louder backing music so it's more difficult to discern the breathing sounds.
rsung Wrote:Brendan, I hope the clothes you're wearing are flame-resistant because I'm going to unleash my flamethrower on you! haha Only joking! I agree with what Spoiledbrat said, I also don't really notice it unless I deliberately try to hear it. It's a personal thing, so some fans will like it and some will not, and I've got no problem with that. I think out of all the female singers I listen to, Joey does have the most noticeable breathing sounds, but it's not something that bothers me.

Lmao! Just as I was reading your post, the sig pic was the flamey one saying we are evil. Lol

But hmm, joey's breathing doesn't really bother me, cuz usually I play music then ignore it. Lol jk.
[Image: CandycowsBanner.jpg]
[Image: 008.png]

我甘心再次 困在你小宇宙損失看大世界的褔氣  embracing your return  <3<3<3:love::love: