Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Guess Joey's answers to these questions [ANSWERS POSTED]
How am I supposed to beat ivy n rsungs answers!

1. If you can't be a singer today, what would you be? (career-wise) Abs trainer
2. If you could have one superpower, what would it be? To make all little kids like me
3. If you were stranded on an island, what is one thing you would bring? Pads (hahahahha rsung let's do this again)
4. If there is one day left in the world, what is one wish you would like to fulfill? To have a kid with takeshi.
5. What message do you want to send out [with your new album]? I love my overseas fans
[Image: joeybanner2-1.jpg]
answers are up because someone revealed them already. 6 people guessed, not bad for JG standards :/ Rolleyes
[Image: Joeybanner174edited.png]
LOL thanks for the answers. Regarding #3, poor Sean Lau :p
[Image: prettyeason.jpg]
Thanks for posting the answers, Spoiledbrat, I'm in a state of shock that none of my answers were even close! haha I think I do remember Joey mentioning before that she wanted to be a teacher, so I would've given that answer if I was taking the game seriously. haha However, I don't think I would've guessed the correct answer to the other questions.

JOEY FAN Wrote:3. If you were stranded on an island, what is one thing you would bring? Pads (hahahahha rsung let's do this again)
Haha Wen, you were one of the perpetrators in the other thread who enjoyed talking about pads, and now you're trying to do the same thing in this thread! Since you're so obsessed with them, you should change your name from Mag Lam to Pads Lam! haha
HAHAHA!!! speak mandarin??? that's not a superpower... srsly MANY* ppl are multi-langual... it's not even that impressive!

* altho i'd understand y it SEEMS impressive to joey, most ppl in hk don't even speak canto properly... never mind another language. and the avg. citizen in USA don't speak any other language AT ALL (other than ghetto english)
Hahaa...sorry to have spoilt the event. i will read the instruction carefully next time.
Amy Kwok's going to tie Sean up on the chair in the house if one day news reports say Joey gone missing on some island LOL
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Visit http://www.ivycreations.blogspot.com now for a first person experience on Concerts, Music, Events and Absolute Entertainment.