Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
[REQUEST] Joey's albums (not allowed)
Hello! I've been a fan of Joey since 2004 and I've recently lost all of albums (mp3s). :nono:
Does anyone know where I can find download links to all/most of her albums? I'm especially looking for the ones from 2000's - 2005ish.:bowTonguelease help mee! Thank you!

Oh and can someone tell me the title of this one song that she sang? It goes,"~Ti Ah Oh~ Ah Oh~" Sorry.. I'm not chinese so I can't really explain it. Only a piano is playing behind her and it was in one of her concerts where she was sitting down on a swing.

THANK YOU,
Dianna
Welcome to JG. Sorry we don't allow sharing of full album mp3s on this forum, please refer to the private message I just sent to you and leave it at that.

I'm sure another member will help you out for your second question Big Grin
You are not WELCOMED here!! ....I KID Big Grin

But yeah, you wouldn't have this problem if you bought her albums :p

As for your 2nd question, you must be talking about "The Sky is Dark" (Tian Hei Hei / 天黑黑Wink which she preformed in her earlier concerts - CRHK H20+ concert or something. The song was originally sung by Stephanie Sun - http://www.tudou.com/programs/view/DPZYBFsOl_8/
[Image: yesasia-logo.gif]

Help JG earn commission by ordering Joey albums on YesAsia via this link
^ Yeah, Newbs, I think delias_miso is referring to 天黑黑 as well. That song is quite good and Joey's version isn't too bad. She performed the song during her H20 concert in 2000.

delias_miso, a very warm welcome to you to the forum! Smile
Yeah, please don't publicly request joey's albums. It's kinda wrong to request for a song...so please keep it to PM...
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

J O E Y Y U N G . S T A R L I G H T L E G E N D .
----------------------------------------------------
THE/TEEN/CAN/FORUM/dedicated.to: 側田
RAII:SUPER FAN of GARY.CHAW.GE 曹格
吳卓羲is the best of TVB
TEENWOLF::TRIUMPH IN THE SKIES::ON THE FIRST BEAT::
REVOLVING DOORS OF VENGEANCE::THE FOUR::
FINAL FANTASY VII&VIII
YESSSSSSSSSSSSSS!!!! It is that song!! Thank you so much!!! It has been bugging me for years.
Heheh, sorry about that. I do have her albums.. just not mp3 files.

Thank you for replying.~~ Me love you long time!