Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
request for Airport guitar chord..
do these chords work for piano too? just like joey picking up a guitar, im trying to self-teach myself piano Wink
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

J O E Y Y U N G . S T A R L I G H T L E G E N D .
----------------------------------------------------
THE/TEEN/CAN/FORUM/dedicated.to: 側田
RAII:SUPER FAN of GARY.CHAW.GE 曹格
吳卓羲is the best of TVB
TEENWOLF::TRIUMPH IN THE SKIES::ON THE FIRST BEAT::
REVOLVING DOORS OF VENGEANCE::THE FOUR::
FINAL FANTASY VII&VIII
^ No they don't. You change notes way less with a guitar than a piano
[Image: yesasia-logo.gif]

Help JG earn commission by ordering Joey albums on YesAsia via this link
StarLightRaii Wrote:just like joey picking up a guitar, im trying to self-teach myself piano Wink
LOL same here or well keyboard. I haven't been very successful though, I can play the beginning of Fur Elise but very badly. It's not flowing nicely, yeah it just doesn't sound nice. LOL. I probably should have picked an easier song to start with. >.< I attempted acoustic guitar too but gave up. LOL.
thank you so much fro the chord.... Ivy no problem i can teach you. I might be going down to penang this sunday 19/12 will contact you soon.
milkysoo Wrote:thank you so much fro the chord.... Ivy no problem i can teach you. I might be going down to penang this sunday 19/12 will contact you soon.

Thanks~okay~but i'm going to Istanbul on 19th!! but night flight so let me know =)
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Visit http://www.ivycreations.blogspot.com now for a first person experience on Concerts, Music, Events and Absolute Entertainment.
^OHHH TURKEY? You must tell me about it, I intend to visit next year.

Guys, would ascoutic or electric be a better beginner guitar. Yes, I am aware that they are very different but given my ...many failed attempts in the past to learn a musical instrument, I want to begin with the easier option.
[Image: prettyeason.jpg]
^yups Turkey. Alright I'll let you know how it goes =)

And I suggest go with acoustic.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Visit http://www.ivycreations.blogspot.com now for a first person experience on Concerts, Music, Events and Absolute Entertainment.
oh i wanna go to Turkey one day!!!
my previous professor was from there and i dont like her but i hear mad architects come from there
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

吳卓羲is the best of TVB
FINAL FANTASY VII&VIII
i really wanna learn Airport now ah! does anyone know where i can get the full version sheet music?

i went on poppiano.org and it was just bullcrap
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

吳卓羲is the best of TVB
FINAL FANTASY VII&VIII
StarLightRaii Wrote:i really wanna learn Airport now ah! does anyone know where i can get the full version sheet music?

i went on poppiano.org and it was just bullcrap
download link of airport guitar chord: http://www.mediafire.com/?6xw1ap5x46ux86a