Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
(Rant) Stupid things
I have had my fill of the pea brained motorists, pedestrians, PETA protesters, Olympic protesters, and idiots who just don't know how to mind their own f***king business who seem to have filled the city of Vancouver in the past few days. Cannot wait till the Olympics are over and these fools can get their asses out of here.

Whoo, that's a load off.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC] [Image: Renee6426.gif]

一開始我們就不應該有承諾 
更不該說你會給我承諾什麼
要快樂的時候, 我們就應該快樂
不再奢望著我們將來怎麼

Whatever is impermanent is subject to change. Whatever is subject to change is subject to suffering. - Sakyamuni Buddha

"Darling, for once there was a yesterday, once upon a time there was a us. For auld lang's syne let's not look back, For us, let's step back some..."
Rofl! There there
[Image: yesasia-logo.gif]

Help JG earn commission by ordering Joey albums on YesAsia via this link
lol i understand how u feel ;D its ok, its gunna leave soon...then u can have all the space and privacy u'll need Wink
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

J O E Y Y U N G . S T A R L I G H T L E G E N D .
----------------------------------------------------
THE/TEEN/CAN/FORUM/dedicated.to: 側田
RAII:SUPER FAN of GARY.CHAW.GE 曹格
吳卓羲is the best of TVB
TEENWOLF::TRIUMPH IN THE SKIES::ON THE FIRST BEAT::
REVOLVING DOORS OF VENGEANCE::THE FOUR::
FINAL FANTASY VII&VIII
Thanks for the sympathy, But it's not a question of privacy or space (I have more than enough at home). It's about how atrocious everything is....they've spent close to 6 Billion CAD over the past few years just for these next two weeks. There are thousands of people on the streets in front of them starving, so many people living below the poverty level, a police force that needs serious cleaning up - and they just spend 6 Billion for some muthaf*****ing mini olympics???

Disgusting. Gordon Campbell is such a idiot.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC] [Image: Renee6426.gif]

一開始我們就不應該有承諾 
更不該說你會給我承諾什麼
要快樂的時候, 我們就應該快樂
不再奢望著我們將來怎麼

Whatever is impermanent is subject to change. Whatever is subject to change is subject to suffering. - Sakyamuni Buddha

"Darling, for once there was a yesterday, once upon a time there was a us. For auld lang's syne let's not look back, For us, let's step back some..."
Look on the bright side e.g. Sydney which they had the Olympics in 2000, that has changed some places to popular and famous places.
^Sydney is actually the only Olympics ever to have NOT made a loss. Most cities run into debt after hosting the Olympics.
[Image: prettyeason.jpg]
^I think they are still paying off the Montreal olympics of 1976 haha. And no, Sydney is not the ONLY one, but definitely one of the few. Beijing is turning in a big profit atm (but hey, many say its all a speculative bubble).

And Comic Tears, I understand your frustration about paying so much for something so seemly little. But hey, then we ask why the Indians are building spaceships when they have a huge population below poverty line, and why the Americans are spending billions/trillions every year on some war that's getting less and less justifiable when there are problems to fix back at home? Ahhhh the mysteries of man.