Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
What would you like on JG's homepage?
Up until now, the homepage had recent threads (above) + news portal (below), and the forums were on a separate page.

Would you prefer the homepage as forums + recent threads, and the news portal on a separate page?

Alternatively, specify a combination with order.
i like it the way we had it...im used to going on JG and logging straight to the portal with the recent threads...when i feel like looking at the awesome icons, i'd click forum...

but if u can blend the forum and recent threads together, that'll be great, except there seems to be no point in have the recent threads with the forum when the forum itself also shows the recent (new) threads....idk....

maybe we can make the homepage the forum, and then if we want we can click on the portal button...i think we should have them separate...
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

J O E Y Y U N G . S T A R L I G H T L E G E N D .
----------------------------------------------------
THE/TEEN/CAN/FORUM/dedicated.to: 側田
RAII:SUPER FAN of GARY.CHAW.GE 曹格
吳卓羲is the best of TVB
TEENWOLF::TRIUMPH IN THE SKIES::ON THE FIRST BEAT::
REVOLVING DOORS OF VENGEANCE::THE FOUR::
FINAL FANTASY VII&VIII
i like it the way it was last time LOL! with the 10 threads that have the new replies
[Image: Joeybanner183-1.png]
i like it more with new/replied threads rather than just 10...
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

吳卓羲is the best of TVB
FINAL FANTASY VII&VIII
I like the new one.. It's like the OLD JG..

Now we can look at the cool forum icons every time we scroll down to check out the most recent threads/replies Rolleyes

As for portal, I am happy with just news module + site navigation etc
[Image: yesasia-logo.gif]

Help JG earn commission by ordering Joey albums on YesAsia via this link
i like it too Wink yay does that mean we got to a compromise? YAY JG!!!
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

吳卓羲is the best of TVB
FINAL FANTASY VII&VIII
StarLightRaii Wrote:i like it the way we had it...im used to going on JG and logging straight to the portal with the recent threads...when i feel like looking at the awesome icons, i'd click forum...

but if u can blend the forum and recent threads together, that'll be great, except there seems to be no point in have the recent threads with the forum when the forum itself also shows the recent (new) threads....idk....

maybe we can make the homepage the forum, and then if we want we can click on the portal button...i think we should have them separate...

The forums are already integrated - with the recent threads module (below it - I can move the module above the forums too), and I intend to make this the homepage pending everybody's input~

And yes I can make the recent threads module show more threads - from 15 threads to 20 or so.
i like this new arrangement :] yup yup yup its kinda more organized in a sense...
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

吳卓羲is the best of TVB
FINAL FANTASY VII&VIII
i'd vote for no change :]
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
a perfect show. a perfect ten. a perfect voice.
Yeah, I also like having the forum view with the latest 15/20 threads at the bottom because this was how JG looked before the previous update, around 1 year ago. The forum view looks stylish with the new icons and they provide a quick, easy to find, link to all the various forum sections. One thing I don't like about the portal view is that when there are several recent picture threads, this causes many pictures to have to be loaded when the portal view appears for the first time.