Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Pinyins
but why dont some person just copy and paste them all onto JG so people dont need to request one-by-one?

or u can just get the lyrics at boxup.com or something and make it into pinyin at that ruby converter thing
long story... this is like the 10000 million times i answered this question lol.. all the stuff will be up soon.
[Image: yesasia-logo.gif]

Help JG earn commission by ordering Joey albums on YesAsia via this link
yhea soon? but how soon newbie? next year? Lol j/k
hope its gonna be up ASAP!!!!
lol dw u guys, soooon
[Image: Wayne.png]
[Image: AirCityBanner.gif]
LOL...don't rush newbs...she has alot of stuff to do...and she won't let ppl help her...LOL
[Image: giveloveabreakbanner.jpg] [Image: kju32.gif]
well, i cna never find the pinyin for any songs, let alone joeys songs, so what i do is just get the characters and convert them to pinyin with a program like NJStar, Destruar showed me how to do it yesterday, its so easy!
[Image: joeycolourstz7.jpg]
BladeMarth Wrote:well, i cna never find the pinyin for any songs, let alone joeys songs, so what i do is just get the characters and convert them to pinyin with a program like NJStar, Destruar showed me how to do it yesterday, its so easy!
hey, that's pretty smart and cool! but i never have to do that... Rolleyes
loll... didnt u kno that? all the jg mando translation is done by that prog LOL
[Image: yesasia-logo.gif]

Help JG earn commission by ordering Joey albums on YesAsia via this link
OH CHEH, haha... you lazy guys... Rolleyes
lol, NJStar is like the best program for lazy non asians like me, i just find characters and translate, simple as that...does anyone know any Chinese wordprocessing like programs simliar to NJStar? i cant find any...
[Image: joeycolourstz7.jpg]