Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Joey's Limited Edition Items On Auction
^ maybe cuz he's just planning for the day when he stops loving joey LOL
[Image: CandycowsBanner.jpg]
[Image: 008.png]

我甘心再次 困在你小宇宙損失看大世界的褔氣  embracing your return  <3<3<3:love::love:
^ You're right, Candycow, as soon as Yumiko Cheng starts to dominate the International music scene, I'm ditching Joey faster than you can say "Rsung is extremely handsome and sexy"! Rolleyes haha

spoiledbrat Wrote:i bet rsung has Alan Tam and other celebrity merchandise from over 20 years ago, and i'll bet he has no intention of ever selling them.
Stop making me sound so old, Spoiledbrat! haha jks Actually, I don't own any Alan Tam merchandise because in those prehistoric days, there wasn't any Internet so it was really difficult to buy those kinds of items from the UK. However, I do own a really rare limited-edition 24K gold CD boxset, which I bought in 1994, and I would never dream of selling that, even though I had actually seen it recently sell for US$200 on eBay. Apart from the fact that I love the quality of the boxset packaging, the other reason I wouldn't sell it is for the sentimental reasons. I was also a student at the time I bought it, which meant I had to save up for ages to be able to afford it, so I wouldn't want to sell something that I worked hard to buy.
spoiledbrat Wrote:of course i would. why would i buy it if i had no intention of keeping it? u make it sound like ppl only buy these things just to resell it and make money, or that the fans who actually want it won't want it anymore at a later point in life. i bet rsung has Alan Tam and other celebrity merchandise from over 20 years ago, and i'll bet he has no intention of ever selling them.
it's not about making money....but being smart about your money. i guess some people like showcasing joey's eyeglasses somewhere in their room. i personally go for more of the razzle dazzle arty stuff. but if you were to buy nice eyeglasses, to showcase, it doesn't need to be celebrity owned before....unless you plan on wearing them.

rsung is a special case...lol...i wouldn't be able to afford his joey collection...and if i had the money to do it...i wouldn't spend it there....

when you grow older, your bigger priorities will lie elsewhere
[Image: 6t1u6c.jpg]
RIP JG

At long last, I've finally received the poster today! :clap: Here's a pic of it:

[Image: Joey10thAnniversary_Poster.jpg]

It's around the same size as the StarLight concert posters so it's larger than the ones that are used to promote the albums.
i listen to joey because of her songs and watch her concerts...i would never use money on items that was wore but i do for limited edition dvd or cds...sometimes...i try not to be too mezmerized because i three big fav singers: Gary Justin and JOEY Wink
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

J O E Y Y U N G . S T A R L I G H T L E G E N D .
----------------------------------------------------
THE/TEEN/CAN/FORUM/dedicated.to: 側田
RAII:SUPER FAN of GARY.CHAW.GE 曹格
吳卓羲is the best of TVB
TEENWOLF::TRIUMPH IN THE SKIES::ON THE FIRST BEAT::
REVOLVING DOORS OF VENGEANCE::THE FOUR::
FINAL FANTASY VII&VIII