Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Joey Mando Album 2009 Discussion (release date: Aug 14)
candycow Wrote:er.. well.. they have to release it sometime.. and this is the first mando album ar.. so no choice lor.. otherwise if they put it in another album.. you'll probably complain even more.. aahah

just like what they did to "don't know"s mandarin version? XD

i think they shouldn't limit a cd only has to have 10 songs... just bought an album with 15 songs and 4 of them were already released on singles, but nobody would mind... XD
KALAFINA!! FictionJunction!! Keiko!!
Keiko wanted to jump me at the autographing! 10.03.07 Kalafina remembers me!! 10.08.06
Chihara Minori wished me a Happy Birthday!!! 10.10.08 Minorin's concert was so short!! 10.10.09
STEREOPONY AIMI SOOOOO CUTE~~ 11.04.24 Keiko said "daisuki~!" to me 12.07.01
Mizuki Nana looked straight at me and waved! 2012.09.08
Hikaru asked if I went to Kaji Fes. and was surprised to find out I did~ 2013.05.18
spoiledbrat Wrote:well Dengero cares about this kinda stuff LOL

i guess it may not affect her as much since S.H.E. does have a song called zhong guo hua (it brought up political issues btw) and leehom covered descendants of the dragon and has some other chinese pride songs. but it's best to not have it in the album.

I'm interested these political things too, despite what you might think it's actually quite important.
wowow sounds like its gonna be a pretty good album! I didn't like Xiao Xiao that much, and Jump Up didn't have enough new songs, so i'm hoping this album makes up for it (though we know its probably gonna have a lot of already released songs as well). So far all the songs on this album sound pretty good! I like all the songs that we heard previews of, especially 很忙, 烏賊, and 羅馬時差. Can't wait till the MOOV live session Big Grin
[Image: jjsig3.jpg]
i totally hate tracks 1-4 ... i wish they use new songs only
I don't understand why everyone hates 小小 - I think it's her best Mandarin album to date. All of the tracks were full of melody in the sense that there wasn't a track where Joey was trying to sing to a track which so obviously didn't have a constant tune. It's kind of hard to explain what I mean but the gist of what I'm trying to say is that all the tracks on that album were "seriously singable" rather than "singable but didn't really have a constant melody throughout the song - still hard to explain but generally the latter sounds as if you're making it up as you sing a long.
In my opinion, 小小 had a lot of varieties - you had the whole Zhong Guo Feng in 曙鳳蝶 and 小小, pop sounds in 在你的左右 and 間接傷害, a rock anthem in 怎麼走, Jazz in 牛奶, killer RnB rhythem in 沒關係, latin-ness in 天方夜譚 and 花開的時刻 and a somewhat loose genre in 解語花.

小小 and 独照 were Joey's best Mandarin albums to date followed by Honestly, Jump Up and then A Private Love Song.
¤´¨)留話 請留話 請在我說完後
¸.•´¸.•´¨)¸.•¤¨)哭泣我不在這裡 我不在那裡請在嗶一聲之後留
(¸.•´ (¸.•´ .•´(´¸.•¤´`¤下自己的秘密請在嗶一聲之後對話筒沾自喜請在嗶一聲之後對空氣唉聲嘆氣

¤¤¤

But what if I don't want to be Joey's Laptop?

[Image: FiFiBanner2-2.jpg]
^We all know you have errrr....'extraordinary' tastes.....*coughweirdcough*
lol. Trust me, my non-chinese music taste (when I was into non-Chinese music) is even stranger, mostly from the 1930s/40s Hahaha.
¤´¨)留話 請留話 請在我說完後
¸.•´¸.•´¨)¸.•¤¨)哭泣我不在這裡 我不在那裡請在嗶一聲之後留
(¸.•´ (¸.•´ .•´(´¸.•¤´`¤下自己的秘密請在嗶一聲之後對話筒沾自喜請在嗶一聲之後對空氣唉聲嘆氣

¤¤¤

But what if I don't want to be Joey's Laptop?

[Image: FiFiBanner2-2.jpg]
Hairball Wrote:I'm interested these political things too, despite what you might think it's actually quite important.
which is why it's best to not put the song in the album. many of the HKers were like "after seeing the song title, i don't even want to listen anymore." if this is the response from fans, imagine what the response would be from the taiwanese ppl.

lol dengero, funny how u say that JiangYu has "extraordinary taste" when u don't even listen to Joey's mando songs. how would u know if they're good or not? and u DO know that he likes fiona, right? :haha:
[Image: Joeybanner174edited.png]
as we all know, Fiona is totally different, and in some ways superior Tongue
It's funnier when Dengero comments on someone's taste in music, yet he loves listening to singers like Stephy, Linda and many other TVB artistes' Rolleyes
[Image: yesasia-logo.gif]

Help JG earn commission by ordering Joey albums on YesAsia via this link