Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
What should Joey improve on?
Here are a clip of Joey playing guitar...........well kind of. In case anyone has not seen yet. Very cute!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=51f1vDTm7...annel_page

There was another clip too but it doesn't work anymore. >.<"

btw doesn't Joey know how to play the flute? Or was it only just for the concert? She played it in the beginning and end of her song Confession for a concert in 2001 I think. It's on youtube somewhere.
i think it was only for the concert. it's obvious that she wasn't very good at it because she screwed up XD
[Image: Joeybanner174edited.png]
kei_chan06 Wrote:Here are a clip of Joey playing guitar...........well kind of. In case anyone has not seen yet. Very cute!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=51f1vDTm7...annel_page

There was another clip too but it doesn't work anymore. >.<"

btw doesn't Joey know how to play the flute? Or was it only just for the concert? She played it in the beginning and end of her song Confession for a concert in 2001 I think. It's on youtube somewhere.

really? wah.. now i have to go look for it hahah

ok, watched it... she's cute when she made mistakes.. haha... nice girl..Smile
BUMP.

Let's re-visit this thread. I will comment later........ but as of today, in what area(s) has Joey improved and what does she still need to improve on?
the same things i said 3 years ago (first post)
Hello, my first post yeah!!!!!!!!! I think she improved alot in these 3 years. But, needs to keep improving also. Joey Galaxy keep it up :-)
haha Just re-watched the clip I posted on post 31 (first post of page 3). And she has improved on her guitar skills. XP
Mia_Wan Wrote:Hello, my first post yeah!!!!!!!!! I think she improved alot in these 3 years. But, needs to keep improving also. Joey Galaxy keep it up :-)
congrats on ur first post lol
which particular aspects would u like her to improve on?
I watched this a few days ago: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UXEpv4vcsH8 and thought that that was what triggered this topic Tongue

Anyways. I'd like to see Joey improve on pretty much everything mentioned above - although I'm not too bothered about the mandarin side of things - it would be cool if Joey was more well known but it wouldn't really affect the circles which I'm in since every Asian girl I know my age is obsessed with Kpop.

And I'd really like to see her play the piano just because I have a thing for people who can play the piano. Was there a reason why she doesn't play it ... Or does she just not like it?
have u watched N6 yet? in the dvd she mentions that she learned it in grade 3 but stopped because she didn't like it and now she regrets it. with joey's current workload i doubt she would have time to learn to play the piano well. and besides, it took her like 15 years to pick up the guitar again and actually stick with it. :p