Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
website metalinks?
how do i add metalinks to my website so that say if i googled badminton, it will come up in google? like for example... if i google joey yung. jg comes up.
[Image: 6024a09a.jpg]
right click this page > view source

then steal the code
[Image: Joeybanner174edited.png]
Generally you take something like this, and it goes inside your tag:

<meta name="keywords" content="website metalinks?, joey yung,joeygalaxy,容祖兒,容祖儿,joeyyung,English,forum,my pride,cantopop,jsg,tvb,903,cantonese,jg,joey lyrics,joey albums,joey discography,yesasia,joey fans,yungjoey,joey news,joey cd" />
<meta name="description" content="website metalinks? Chit-Chat" />

Whether it indexes on Google depends on how effective your keywords are, and how many people link to your page.
hmmm i get the name bit so it's tagged... but whwat do i put into the description? so like under jg it comes up with "1 Jan 2009 ... JoeyGalaxy - An English forum dedicated to Joey Yung 容祖兒 news, photos, videos , music, lyrics and much more!"
[Image: 6024a09a.jpg]
harryc Wrote:hmmm i get the name bit so it's tagged... but whwat do i put into the description? so like under jg it comes up with "1 Jan 2009 ... JoeyGalaxy - An English forum dedicated to Joey Yung 容祖兒 news, photos, videos , music, lyrics and much more!"

Write up a meaningful description, with some keywords inside about what your site is about, that'll be most effective.