Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
concerts...
o, he is chris wong, this old (well, not VERY old) dude, he is VERY perverted though, HAHA, he was touching joey's thighs
[Image: jjsig3.jpg]
yes noob! ive seen her concerts befor Rolleyes like i said, im not obsessed over joey like you guys are, but she's good at what she does and she's got talents so why watch something when they suck when you can watch joey? LOLL

and newbs "shina's seen..." dude what kind of english is that? shina is seen showup... Rolleyes
yeah! i still remember the 'loong joong dung cheong' concert with roman and everything. i was like so touched. it was a great moment for the both of em!
[Image: MichellesBanner2v1.jpg]
blablablah Wrote:o, he is chris wong, this old (well, not VERY old) dude, he is VERY perverted though, HAHA, he was touching joey's thighs

old, history.. composed some hit songs apparently... i will remember him as the guy who has the ... weird deep voice and can throat tremble like hacken >.> haha... my mum likes his song... forgot the name... haha i guess a lot of us mark him as a pervert Rolleyes
jeez guys... Chris is very talented and he's got a nice voice and good singing skills. and joey was so hot that night... so umm...
are u guys talking about chris wong hoi kan?
[Image: MichellesBanner2v1.jpg]
her show up is nice but not her 903 something concert...cuz she looked really fat there...but she sooooo much prettier n slimmer now...
[Image: CandycowsBanner.jpg]
[Image: 008.png]

我甘心再次 困在你小宇宙損失看大世界的褔氣  embracing your return  <3<3<3:love::love:
michelle Wrote:are u guys talking about chris wong hoi kan?

the one the only chris wong yes... hoi kan... >.>
shina Wrote:yes noob! ive seen her concerts befor Rolleyes like i said, im not obsessed over joey like you guys are, but she's good at what she does and she's got talents so why watch something when they suck when you can watch joey? LOLL

and newbs "shina's seen..." dude what kind of english is that? shina is seen showup... Rolleyes

firstly, i am newbs.. not n00b ==" and heyyy.. i kno my english suck, dont need to pick on it *RE* and i have stopped correcting urs too.. but u just asked for it again wahahaha Rolleyes

and yeah.. chris wong has definately been labelled "perverted".. regardless of his good singing skills Rolleyes i mean.. EVEN joey was surprised that he touched her THERE.. but she had to pretend normal cause everyone was watching ==" poor joey
[Image: yesasia-logo.gif]

Help JG earn commission by ordering Joey albums on YesAsia via this link
shina Wrote:and newbs "shina's seen..." dude what kind of english is that? shina is seen showup... Rolleyes

"shina's seen.." refers to Shina has seen. I thought you were shina... not newbs. I guess both shina and newbs are of the same kind => noobs