Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Joey is ultimate Idol of the year for Monday magz
every issue of Monday there is a voting for most popular female and male artists. Summarizing all the votes of the year, this year, Joey wins the award again with a total of 33344 votes. congrats to joey! Big Grin

Put your hands together for the... JOEY! :clap:
WOOHOO!! Go JOey!! She should be the ultimate idol for everything!

btw..was there recently an issue of monday with Joey as the cover girl?
[Image: prettyeason.jpg]
Joey's cover girl on that magz like 6-8 times a year Rolleyes
yayyy..congrats to joey =)
she definitely deserves this award! she worked hard this year to keep up with all the competitions.
go joey!
lol yes my sis~~ she was on cover wiv Hacken~~ and u know wat?? i got tat juz b4 i left HK~~ :evil: but i am too lazy to scan it~~~ therz like 10 pages on abt Joey :laugh1:

congrats to Joey~~ nice number of votes too :gaydance::gaydance: 33344 33344... 2111 0011 2111 0011 :gaydance:
omg...not the 21110011 thingy ==

was it the monday mag with joey and hacken on the cover that announced the ultimate idol thingy??...so does that mean hacken won male eltimate idol??
[Image: giveloveabreakbanner.jpg] [Image: kju32.gif]
congrats to joey ^^
Snowy Wrote:omg...not the 21110011 thingy ==

was it the monday mag with joey and hacken on the cover that announced the ultimate idol thingy??...so does that mean hacken won male eltimate idol??
no clue, they only scanned the joey parts...
i do have the magazine wiv me... juz tat i am too lazy to scan...~~ mayb someone can gimme a hand wiv tat??? :baby: jeeez.... shoulda send it to newb and van when i sent them the poster LOL