Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Does anyone here wanna split a Joey fan site with me??
Ive been on the msn groups a lot and i realized......the joey groups all suck...i really wanna have the best one i mean joey cant just have a couple of sites on there right?? and theyre really crappy btw.

i just need someone to help me out with the pictures and the translation of chinese words...im chinese but i cant read or write it very well...embarrssing eh? thats what my parents think....well anyways post here if you want to....
Erm if you really need translation help you can always post in JG, I'm sure someone will translate for you, there are plenty of people with that capability here.
you're making me sound very,very stupid
:confused:

well, my apolygies then, I was just trying to give you a resource.
Destruar Wrote:Erm if you really need translation help you can always post in JG, I'm sure someone will translate for you, there are plenty of people with that capability here.

i dun find that insultin @ all Confusedweating: des is a nice guy~~ :gaydance: he didnt mean it that way~~ prob. juz urself :bang:

by the way~~ put JG ther :laugh1: woohooo :disco:
..what else should i put?? im soo blank right now!

k.....about 3% done...lol go check it out you'll get a good laugh out of it

http://groups.msn.com/lovejoeyyung
I noticed you put up a profile and have english besides the chinese... I'll help fill in the gaps.

中學 Secondary School:

聖方濟各書院 (文科Wink // St Francis of Assisi's College

學歷 Education: 中五畢業 // Graduated Form 5

能操語言Spoken Language: 廣東話,英語及普通話 // Cantonese, English, Mandarin

嗜好 Hobbies: 唱歌,看書,運動,砌圖,玩電腦 // Singing, Reading, Exercise, Painting, Playing computer

最喜歡的顏色 Favourite Color: 天藍色 // Sky Blue

最喜愛的運動 Favourite Sport: 游水及排球 // Swimming and (I think) Volleyball

最喜愛的歌手 Favourite Singer: 王菲 / 宇多田光 // Faye Wong, Utada Hikaru

最喜歡樂器 Favourite Instrument: 結他 // Guitar

最喜愛的季節 Favourite Season: 冬天 // Winter (Yay JOEY, me too)

最喜歡的動物 Favourite Animal: 狗,貓 // Dog and Cats

最討厭的食物 Food Disliked: 蔥(好臭Wink,煎炸食物 // Onions, Fried Foods

Ok I hope that helps Big Grin

Oh and as for what you should add for the site, maybe in future photos of events and stuff + a small article about the event in question Big Grin

Oh and another thing to think about, my opinion only, MSN groups suck, learn to make a website - which is very easy but I won't question your decisions Smile

Anyway, if you need anything else just ask, JG has many helpful people.
ooo.. these msn group thingies.. im surprised ppl would go to them.. its so unappealing haha... i've seen some joey and eason ones.. and there isnt much members.. and its very small.. not much content and stuff

yea, des is right. u should make a joey site! that would be so cool! :yesyes:
[Image: yesasia-logo.gif]

Help JG earn commission by ordering Joey albums on YesAsia via this link
lol.....whats a good website host?? the only one i know is tripod and everything is slow on loading...

btw thanks for the translations Angel
Good webhost, depends what you need but when I have time I'll look into it for you.