Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Banner??
so..what do u guys think of my banner now?? i think i need a picture in it tho
omg all u gaybo has nice sig now :ahh:~~ i miss da good old times tat my spinnin Joey rox the whole JG~~ and my ava too~~ :banghead:
grrrz seems like i have to waste some time makin a kickass sig too Sad ahhhz my valuable sleepin time
That panda sig is good enough Rolleyes minus the absence of Joey Rolleyes
lolll.. u guys' sigs are getting biger and bigger! and oo.. just realised ur sig have "joeygalaxy" on it, des! thats nice! Big Grin GO JG GO JG!! Rolleyes

but joeyluvr.. u should take away that space below ur sig..
[Image: yesasia-logo.gif]

Help JG earn commission by ordering Joey albums on YesAsia via this link
LOL, just to keep things clear I didn't make the sig, remember the sig request thread made by.. err crap forgot her name right now haha? LOL
hahaha! vicki ... or vickee ==" but yea.. where is she?? i miss her too!! awww *sobs*

Seems Dale and Vickee/Vicki have gone back to TC version 2 and forgot all about this little community called JG Rolleyes
hahaa.. they are busy gambling at TC i guess Rolleyes

woohoo *RE* jk
[Image: Wayne.png]
[Image: AirCityBanner.gif]
Ooook.... that was complete spam wayne, it will probably be deleted...

Anyway, you know since old JG the influx of sigs has really changed, LOL like pand4 said his spinning Joey used to be GOOD now its...well no that good Rolleyes

Sigs changed from simple phrases or animations to still images at a certain scale that just looks, wow.. lol Rolleyes Ah times change, sig styles change just like everything else I guess.