Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
[YouTube] Joey's New Broadway Commercial Song <Lucky Star>
hmmmm, yeah broadway songs are always fast. But you never know, they might try a different tactic this time ^^
Even if it's released as a single, we still gonna cop out more money for it grrrrrrrRR
It's not us going poor, it's our parents LOL since most of us are kinda living on our parents =P
[Image: joeybanner2-1.jpg]
^ lol that's so true.. but the problem is i end up paying for the cds myself.. cuz it's like my mum doesn't like me to buy this kind of stuff.. and if i ask my dad.. he'll tell her.. no way am i gonna ask my bro.. so yeah.. but i usually ask her for more money for stuff like class fund and stuff.. then use that to pay. lol.. but it's not always..
[Image: CandycowsBanner.jpg]
[Image: 008.png]

我甘心再次 困在你小宇宙損失看大世界的褔氣  embracing your return  <3<3<3:love::love:
here's a preview of Luckystar with Joey in the studio Big Grin the chorus is quite simple and even a bit repetitive, but its catchy and the arrangement is really cool which is the most important because most HKers when they listen to it it'll be on the radio/when they pass by a Broadway (in fact this might be a good thing cuz it'll be easy to remember). ex. in North America some of the most popular songs are also songs that are repetitive but catchy, like Umbrella, Sexyback, Hollaback Girl etc. actually its interesting because i was just thinking to myself the other day why there are never those kinds of songs in HK, and a few days later i hear this haha

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_EhEhCQgNsU

thxs caterham from JF!
[Image: jjsig3.jpg]
LOLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL @ JOEY
Omg you know what I like, the 'twinkle twinkle little star bit'
[Image: joeybanner2-1.jpg]
Haha, what a great clip! I agree with blablablah, very simple but it does the trick as a commerical song.

I love the "twinkle twinkle" part too but this song sounds like there are so many sampling of other songs/melodies, just can't put my finger on it.
Wow! I Love this song!
I love the Twinkle Twinkle part too
Hope it's the concert song ^^
..**Starlight**..
ehh, not my type of song. It's alright though. Joey's so cute! Big Grin LOL XDDD
H2o 1da
[Image: SCww2.jpg]
Loves Jo B ; Loves Jessica ; Loves Myolie; Loves Skye
ooow i love the song! And Joey is super duper cute!!!
wah..
listening the song, it's a nice song..love it :o
dont know when the song will have full version..
waiting....