Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Whats that guys name???
BM, Snowy Rain or Van will edit ur post anyway and yell at you Rolleyes Anyway, these merry christmas stuff, thats what the shoutbox is for.

CT = City
what is up with joey and eason??
everytime i bring up joey, eason comes up.....hes kinda ugly if u ask me lol
No one asked you. Joey and Eason are good friends..maybe that's why? Eason also came up because Joey is in an upcoming movie with him.
[Image: prettyeason.jpg]
as if Eason is ugly man Confusedweating: he is like the funniest guy in da entertainment circle~~ as well as a good friend of Joey :baby: by the way~~ some screencap of the movie are posted in da magazine part foto section~~ :bang: accordin to the magazine~~ Joey and Eason will NOT b couples in da movie this time~~ instead it is sorta those "buddy buddy" relationship Angel
Pand4 Wrote:as if Eason is ugly man Confusedweating: he is like the funniest guy in da entertainment circle~~ as well as a good friend of Joey :baby: by the way~~ some screencap of the movie are posted in da magazine part foto section~~ :bang: accordin to the magazine~~ Joey and Eason will NOT b couples in da movie this time~~ instead it is sorta those "buddy buddy" relationship Angel

Well thats what I think
eason is not attractive.. but he is not ugly lol u should see him when he's well groomed Rolleyes

but i cant wait till jan 13th!! i wanna seee.. but yea.. im glad eason and joey arent couples in the movie.. cause they've been couples a few times in the past already.. so is there gonna be any love relationship in the movie?

oooo.. not just a pretty face.. joey was hot in the first epi!! haha Rolleyes
i liked the first and last part of the series.. the middle dragged a bit. and joey was CUTE... i like hoe she imitated nardo at the office lol and called him short man lol
[Image: yesasia-logo.gif]

Help JG earn commission by ordering Joey albums on YesAsia via this link
lol
she was really pretty when she was trying on the clothes in the first episode or second..i dunno
newbie123 Wrote:oooo.. not just a pretty face.. joey was hot in the first epi!! haha Rolleyes

nah newbs..joey was cute at the beginning....not hot~ u wanna see wats hot? let me show u! this is beyond hot-ness..and beyond words can describe :thumbsup1:

OK..prepare urself...here goes one of the hottest chick on the face of the earth...HOLD UR HORMONES PPL!! Confusedhifty:

YAT...........YI......................

SAM!! TA-DA!

[Image: blg.gif]

PEEK-----A----BOO!! HAPPY NEW YEAR EVERYONE!! :rock1: :cheers1:

:naughty: turned on yeah? :naughty: too hot to resist ey :barf: i mean..oh yerr..yumm.~:drool: Rolleyes

btw, too many funny scenes to remember but i like that one scene where she and roger went in the drugstore to get the videotape to prove Roger that he didnt buy any candoms...
LOL.. that guy is BAK LEUNG GUM! hahah

but yea man! he is so hot that u can NEVER find iun this world Rolleyes

haha yeah... cAndoms.. thats how joey said it.. so american haha
[Image: yesasia-logo.gif]

Help JG earn commission by ordering Joey albums on YesAsia via this link
OMG :eek: u mean..this guy is a REAL human being?!?!?!?? NO WAYYYY

LOLL...i thought he was just a made up from computer graphics :lol:

man...thats scary...i dont wanna see him in at nite Confusedweating: