Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
[19-12-04] Shatin & Olympic Shopping Centre Event
yeh yeh~~ no kiddin!!! :banghead: chasin joey aint an easy thing to do @ all LOL :bang: we woke up @ 7 and get to the place @ 9 this mornin~~~ when da actual thing starts @ 12:30 :baby: and then we were told by the LEADER (tatz wat i am gonna call him from now on Angel ) therz more events today~~ so we then went to this other place @ night and it was fully mad!!!!! :rock1: and joey was singing wiv little kids from MY!!! yes MY pre-skool :eek::eek: wish i am younger :bawling: and remember these light bulb sign that we get to hold?? da leader is givin panda to take care of em :laugh1:

up-comin events!!!! :ahh:
Tues: Chihuahua cd Autograph
Wed: EEG charity concert
omg...those pics r so good and so close too....gj rain!!
[Image: giveloveabreakbanner.jpg] [Image: kju32.gif]
Snowy Wrote:omg...those pics r so good and so close too....gj rain!!

oioioi snowy!!! wher goes da GJ of mine? :angry: i took most of the pics @ night ne~~~ btw~ we have talked to the LEADER abt u~~~ so consider joinin us chasin joey like crazy? :lol:

man yesterday was full of suprises!!!!! never thought that we will b that close to joey @ all!!!!!!! :ahh: WHOA!!!! I AM SO CLOSE FROM ASKIN HER TO B MY C FU!!!!!! :bite: and i will ask her to adopt my beloved sis too Angel ...so that i too can see joey more often when i vistit my sis :evil:
remember to go to the auto session, rain and panda! :eek:
Pand4 Wrote:
Snowy Wrote:omg...those pics r so good and so close too....gj rain!!

oioioi snowy!!! wher goes da GJ of mine? :angry: i took most of the pics @ night ne~~~ btw~ we have talked to the LEADER abt u~~~ so consider joinin us chasin joey like crazy? :lol:

man yesterday was full of suprises!!!!! never thought that we will b that close to joey @ all!!!!!!! :ahh: WHOA!!!! I AM SO CLOSE FROM ASKIN HER TO B MY C FU!!!!!! :bite: and i will ask her to adopt my beloved sis too Angel ...so that i too can see joey more often when i vistit my sis :evil:

lol pand4...i thought u were holding up the sign and didn't do any picture taking

BUT...U R JOINING TODAY??!?!?...how can i join???
can u apply for me??...or do i have to go in person???
[Image: giveloveabreakbanner.jpg] [Image: kju32.gif]
lol the holdin up signs were only in da morning!!!! :bang: i made an efford of gettin outta my seat and took some pics of Joey Angel

and here again~ today me and rain are goin out to joey's chihuahua autograph!!! panda is equipped wiv a brand new sony cybershot camera~~ 5.1mega pixels Big Grin sooo wait till me and rain come bak tonight whahahahahaha :gaydance:

by the way snowy~~ yeh me and rain are gonna join the fans club today~~ Confusedofa: i dunno if i can apply the member card for u tho~~ i try la~~~ wat name should i put? "snowy" ?! :baby:

============EDITED===========================

okais ppl~~ here is joey signed chihuahua CD Big Grin