Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
[Rant] Ranting Rules
but we must remember there are kids in our JG community. We dont wanna expose them to too much bad material, not that we dont enough already.
^my point was if cursing wasn't prohibited, then kids wouldnt react to it the way they do now. they would think it is a word used when you are angry and that'll be it. it's like cigarettes and alcohol. if you prohibit it, kids would want to know why it is and theyll start doing it as to say they are against the norm. not that i endorse cigs or alcs.
[Image: 6t1u6c.jpg]
RIP JG

^ You're just one of those kids, Qoo. I know you are dieing to swear on JG LOL.
[Image: yesasia-logo.gif]

Help JG earn commission by ordering Joey albums on YesAsia via this link
joeyyungfan Wrote:This is a very good idea~ a lot of forums have a rant section. Credits to whoever came up with the idea. So you have something you're not happy about? Start venting your anger and let loose your frustrations by starting some rants (and maybe we'll listen lol) !

lol it was my idea!!!! i came back drunk after a friday night and i was very very unhappy about something so i thought about posting that up first then seeing if yo liked it Tongue...lol
[Image: 6024a09a.jpg]
haha.. good thinking.. but well.. it's great.. i mean.. so many people ranting.. and haha.. can i claim credit for finding the pic?? jkjk..
[Image: CandycowsBanner.jpg]
[Image: 008.png]

我甘心再次 困在你小宇宙損失看大世界的褔氣  embracing your return  <3<3<3:love::love:
newbie123 Wrote:^ You're just one of those kids, Qoo. I know you are dieing to swear on JG LOL.

lol i swwear rarely...and that's only to fit into the crowd to get something deeper...anyways im just following the rules set forth in jg...that's why im curious to why tehre is so much swearing in JG nowadays....cough cough newbs?
[Image: 6t1u6c.jpg]
RIP JG