Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
[12-12-04] Joey n Panda @ habour CT
ahem* everyone~~ Joey suddenly pop up @ habour CT today~ and panda da almighty happened to b ther :eek::eek: so i memorised everythin she said and puttin this up~~ Big Grin

Joey first started off makin a cake for everyone... tatz no interesting storyRolleyes... the interesting part is after she finished makin it and when she was showin everyone the cake~ she turned the plate over Confusedweating: and the cake... was dead...instantly... and this sum mei guy or wateva u wanna spell it~ he turned it bak over wiv his hand...which then he put in his mouth Rolleyes

after tat they went on talkin abt da colour that represents joey~ and it is golden yellow~ (OMG same as da panda!!!! :laugh1Smile it means that she is energrtic and stuff and blue is the colour tatz opposite of her :yoyo:

wat~~ u think thatz no interestin??? Confusedhifty: here goes the interestin part :evil: they then go on askin abt joey's first kiss~~ woooooo :naughty:

Joey said her first kiss was in a phone boot~ :dance: *weeeee~~ she was on da fone talkin and here come a guy kissed her like this ---> :kiss2: and the next thing she saw was a guy runnin away :blus:

sum mei: tatz not counted as a KISS~~ how abt those kiss --> :cuddle:
Panda: :eek::eek: (NOOooO i dun wanna know) :yikes: but he listened anywayz

Joey said she had the first cuddle when she was doin homework Rolleyes and guess wat~ MATHS homework... yeh pi = 3.142857 * ding :cuddle: hahaha~~ :bang: and she went on describin tat guy~~ she said when she first see him in F1 (which is yr 7) tat guy wore glasses and looked like "mr potato" to her~~Confusedofa: but then she fell wiv him when he lost some fat in F3 and he took off his glasses :affection: awww~~~~ :blus:

they ended up makin another cake and yeh~~ tatz basically it~ Big Grin panda did take some foto wiv his crappy fone~~ but the pics are so crap that u cant tell it is whether joey or my mum :bawling:
ahahah...congratz on seeing joey pand4
send me those pics when u figure out how to get it out of your phone...LOL
DAMN...that guy who kissed her in the phone booth...so smart...LOL
and her kissing that guy while doing maths hw...thats so movie-ish material...LOL
[Image: giveloveabreakbanner.jpg] [Image: kju32.gif]
!#( &@$(+_#%&@)($@$( you must DIE for even DARING TO LOOK AT JOEY!! DIE PAND4!!!!!
awww how near we you to her?? not near i hope!!
awww joey's so cute!! haha
[Image: prettyeason.jpg]
i think he said he was first in line...maybe he meant he was in front
[Image: giveloveabreakbanner.jpg] [Image: kju32.gif]
so lucky man, u just happened to be there Rolleyes LOL... haha I'd take a kiss over maths homework too Rolleyes
lol and she was asked to describe the colour of the kiss and she said DUCK SHIT GREEN :eek::eek::eek:

van~ i wasnt very close but i was close enuf to see her clearly~ Big Grin and yes snowy... thx for the correction~~ i do mean i am @ the very front~~ Tongue

lol i had my first kiss on my bed Rolleyes lol as if doin homework~~ it aint no accidient Rolleyes i wish someone kiss me when i am doin hw... but i only do homework myself... Sad
show us pics panda!!! i wanna see!! what was she wearing!!??
[Image: prettyeason.jpg]
blue is joey's opposite? ahha.. its her fav colour loll..poor joey

but omg!! that perv that kissed her at the fone boot!!

anyway, post some pics!! u shouldve brought a cam with u.. and did she sing any songs?
[Image: yesasia-logo.gif]

Help JG earn commission by ordering Joey albums on YesAsia via this link
no newb~~ i didnt have my camera wiv me Rolleyes didnt i say it was ALL an accidient??? i was goin to church in da mornin and havin lunch @ habour CT and joey happened to b ther :eek: u think panda take his camera to church?? Rolleyes

o wellz.... once i figure out how to transfer the foto from fone to comp i will put it up.... but like i said dun expect too much Tongue
Pand4, that's not Pi that you wrote down... that's 7/22

pi = 3.1415926536... Rolleyes