Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Ohhh Chihuahua dadadadada Chihuahua
EVERTHIN WANTS JOEY~~~ EVEN ANTS!!!!!! it is not the coke tat the ants want!!!! they want joey!!! :bite::bite: how dare em crawlin over joey!!!!
anyone bought the new chihuahua CD yet? o.o
wahh.. its out? howcome i dunno geh? :confused:
[Image: yesasia-logo.gif]

Help JG earn commission by ordering Joey albums on YesAsia via this link
it is gonna b out either today or tmr~~ dun wori~~ me and rain will b da first one gettin it Tongue Angel
At first when i listened to it i was like wtf is this and after seeing the video and listening to it more it began to gow on me and i like it very much now.
oldmole Wrote:At first when i listened to it i was like wtf is this and after seeing the video and listening to it more it began to gow on me and i like it very much now.

agreed!! lol the first time i heard it i was like :gaydance::gaydance::gaydance: and sat ther in shock... is this a song?? Confusedweating: but then like all da good songs~ it clicks after a while :bang:
lol first time i heard it...i keep thining about dogs -.-..
LOL first time I heard the song was the MV so I was lucky I guess Rolleyes got an MV to watch while I was going, nani? lol Rolleyes

But yeah, its a good christmas song I guess, but definately not one that will be on my top list haha Rolleyes
lol~~ in fact it is actually pretty good after u hear it more~~ it is a happy song :bounce: i actually like this a lot :laugh1:
we sang that yesterday...i so don't know the words...i only sang the english part...LOL
[Image: giveloveabreakbanner.jpg] [Image: kju32.gif]