Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
high resolution wallpapers
oh man... your friend is sooo lucky... lol... waiting for new wallpaper...
[Image: CandycowsBanner.jpg]
[Image: 008.png]

我甘心再次 困在你小宇宙損失看大世界的褔氣  embracing your return  <3<3<3:love::love:
http://www.joeyyung.co.uk is by Rayray, he scanned all those pictures.. maybe that's why they have creases? hmmm
H2o 1da
[Image: SCww2.jpg]
Loves Jo B ; Loves Jessica ; Loves Myolie; Loves Skye
Andrew, if there's 1 or 2 pics on my site you want, I can have a go at removing the creases for you. It's a time-consuming process though and, depending on the complexity of the picture, the end result may be good or bad. Just give me the link to the pic you're interested in and I'll have a go when I have time. Smile
oOo i want to learn how to do that! im bored! XD

will find 1 or 2 pictures that i really want and tell ya! thx rsung =]
[SIZE="1"]Nikon D5000/D600/D4 (Nikkor AF-S 12-24mm f/4G IF-ED | Nikkor AF-S 24-70 f/2.8G VR ED | Nikkor AF-S 70-200 f/2.8G ED VR II | Speedlight SB-800 | TimBuk2 Snoop Camera | Crumpler Industry Disgrace) | Facebook | Flickr[/SIZE]
iandroo888 Wrote:oOo i want to learn how to do that! im bored! XD

I use Corel Paint Shop Pro XI to do the photo retouching. The tools used include the clone and smudge tool with various amounts of hardness, density and opacity levels.

One example of a good result at removing the crease is this picture: http://www.joeyyung.co.uk/Joey_CloseUp_Box_Inside3.jpg

In the original scan, there was a pretty visible crease that ran horizontally across the image, halfway up, but after some editing, the crease is only slightly noticeable. It took nearly an hour though so that's why I haven't bothered touching-up all the pics with creases on my site. However, it doesn't require too much skill, just mainly patience.
*offtopic again*

JOEY'S ELBOW IS SO DRY! actually so is mine T_T >.< u should edit her elbow to become silky smooth n soft and not dry =D
[SIZE="1"]Nikon D5000/D600/D4 (Nikkor AF-S 12-24mm f/4G IF-ED | Nikkor AF-S 24-70 f/2.8G VR ED | Nikkor AF-S 70-200 f/2.8G ED VR II | Speedlight SB-800 | TimBuk2 Snoop Camera | Crumpler Industry Disgrace) | Facebook | Flickr[/SIZE]
dotz... waiting for harryc...

candycow Wrote:dotz... waiting for harryc...

ditto.
iandroo888 Wrote:*offtopic again*

JOEY'S ELBOW IS SO DRY! actually so is mine T_T >.< u should edit her elbow to become silky smooth n soft and not dry =D

ooh.. i finally saw the pic... lol.. it's really dry.. but my friend's one was worse... you could see all the dead skin...

actually i JUST looked at mine and i for some odd reason, they were pretty good o_O LOL