Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
high resolution wallpapers
didnt she just go to sg for reflections of joey concert?
[SIZE="1"]Nikon D5000/D600/D4 (Nikkor AF-S 12-24mm f/4G IF-ED | Nikkor AF-S 24-70 f/2.8G VR ED | Nikkor AF-S 70-200 f/2.8G ED VR II | Speedlight SB-800 | TimBuk2 Snoop Camera | Crumpler Industry Disgrace) | Facebook | Flickr[/SIZE]
nope that's malaysia..
[Image: CandycowsBanner.jpg]
[Image: 008.png]

我甘心再次 困在你小宇宙損失看大世界的褔氣  embracing your return  <3<3<3:love::love:
fairly close xD
[SIZE="1"]Nikon D5000/D600/D4 (Nikkor AF-S 12-24mm f/4G IF-ED | Nikkor AF-S 24-70 f/2.8G VR ED | Nikkor AF-S 70-200 f/2.8G ED VR II | Speedlight SB-800 | TimBuk2 Snoop Camera | Crumpler Industry Disgrace) | Facebook | Flickr[/SIZE]
that's genting... i think.. mid malaysia.. quite far.. takes at least half a day to get there.. so it's quite far... and i didn't manage to go cuz noth times i had sch.. bleah..

hmm speaking of which, should i ask my friend to get me joey's number or just an autographed picture or something... or maybe a personal voice mail clip with her voice =D any ideas? XD

*so off topic*
wow... where's your friend?? hmm... i dunno... anything you want i guess... but then... i don't think joey would give you her number.. you can try though..

iandroo... there is a website with loads of wallpapers but you need to register.... i'll gt you the link once i've gotten onto my laptop.
[Image: 6024a09a.jpg]
candycow Wrote:wow... where's your friend?? hmm... i dunno... anything you want i guess... but then... i don't think joey would give you her number.. you can try though..

heh you couldnt imagine what i can get ;] xD ive gotten celebrity phone numbers before. *whistles* will see...

*waits for harryc* need wallpaper... need wallpaper...
your friend knows joey?
[Image: untitled2cd1.jpg]
not just joey, many other celebs too... =] time to make a phone call to Hong kong hehe...

OK BACK ON TOPIC

*is still waiting for harryc*

Oh can someone make a 1280x1024 or 1920x1200 wallpapers of pictures from one live one love? her dresses were VERY beautiful (and of cos the wearer Joey) =]

man id so use those pictures on http://www.joeyyung.co.uk but they have creases T_T