Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
high resolution wallpapers
anyone have wallpapers at minimum of 1024x768 if not 1280x1024? and any at 1920x1200 for my widescreen? thanks

Oh, i looked at that topic with Jetjunman's post but they are all at like 800x640.. enlarged looks all pixelized.. not good for Joey =] i need joey in high def or good resolution if not in real life xD
lol... i want them too.. i have a few... but sorry... they don't even have proper titles... and there are a few different resolutions... but.. wow... ur screen is bigger than mine... my friend was saying mine was much bigger than his, so the DotA was nicer.. lol...

here you go..

http://www.unbase.com/n/9194882821
[Image: CandycowsBanner.jpg]
[Image: 008.png]

我甘心再次 困在你小宇宙損失看大世界的褔氣  embracing your return  <3<3<3:love::love:
cool thx candycow

yah my laptop has 1920x1200 res as well as my 24" widescreen LCD's on pc. then rest of my computers use 17-19" lcd's.. which all run with 1024x768 or 1280x1024 res.. hopin to get all joey wallpapers hehehe
[SIZE="1"]Nikon D5000/D600/D4 (Nikkor AF-S 12-24mm f/4G IF-ED | Nikkor AF-S 24-70 f/2.8G VR ED | Nikkor AF-S 70-200 f/2.8G ED VR II | Speedlight SB-800 | TimBuk2 Snoop Camera | Crumpler Industry Disgrace) | Facebook | Flickr[/SIZE]
lol.. but well... higher resolution is definitely better.. since it can still be used for screens with less resolution right?

There's probably not many Joey wallpapers at the 1920x1200 resolution because only a comparatively small amount of people have a computer screen than runs at that resolution. You also have to be rich enough to buy a 24" LCD monitor! LOL

If there's a specific picture from a Joey album that you want, I can scan it and then crop it to the 1920x1200 size, Andrew.
hmm..... i just watched the show up concert..

any pictures of joey when shes wearing that red outfit.. 2nd outfit during concert? SUPER HOT! any with taht gold/red coat off? =D that coat i think is a little too much for me.. not as in like too much clothing wise, i meant by like not my kind of style or something like taht...

OR OR! that white outfit she wears after the red outfit! she looks super hot/beautiful/cute in that! <3 <3

OR WHEN SHES WET! LOL kidding

ah screw it, she looks hot in anything! Scan em all (all concerts? XD) and make 1280x1024 and 1920x1200 =D! pretty plz? =] <3
oh yeah... the gold/red outfit is just soooo nice... so cool... hmm... but i don't like the blue outfit joey wore for the water thingy... it's too plastic-ky..

Andrew, here are the pics that are in the Show Up! CD and DVD:

CD: http://www.joeyyung.co.uk/html/2003_-_sh...ncert.html

DVD: http://www.joeyyung.co.uk/html/2003_-_show_up_.html

All the pics are in portrait rather than landscape orientation though so I'm not sure how good it will look when cropped. If there's a particular pic you like, let me know.
who cares about the clothes! joey is wet!~ LOLOL kidding

man i cant wait till joey comes again to vegas. im SO jumping on stage LOL!
[SIZE="1"]Nikon D5000/D600/D4 (Nikkor AF-S 12-24mm f/4G IF-ED | Nikkor AF-S 24-70 f/2.8G VR ED | Nikkor AF-S 70-200 f/2.8G ED VR II | Speedlight SB-800 | TimBuk2 Snoop Camera | Crumpler Industry Disgrace) | Facebook | Flickr[/SIZE]
lol... i wish joey can come to sg... sighs.. thx rsung..