Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
News from newsgroup~
joey concert...
nov 9 vancouver
nov 14 toronto
:lol: :lol: :lol:

P.S I AM KANGKANGSNOW
Hey... have fun all you Canadians ^^" enjoy yourself, take lots of pics and remember to tell us all about it, LOL. Don't forget to shake Joey's hand... say a few words to her... but remember to not go too far ^^" LOL.

I wish I could see the concert again ><
Confusedhock: *GASP* OMG Big GrinBig GrinBig GrinBig GrinBig GrinBig GrinBig GrinBig GrinBig GrinBig Grin YAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
haha have fun guys! i ll try my best not to be jealous! some idiot wrote on a site that joey wasn't good enough to hold a concert by herself..hwo stupid
[Image: prettyeason.jpg]
OMG.. wow!! CONGRATS guys!! lucky mannn... rem to tell joey about JG LOL.. and take many many pics!! Big Grin
[Image: yesasia-logo.gif]

Help JG earn commission by ordering Joey albums on YesAsia via this link
AHHHHHH.....WHOOO HOOOO! she's coming two day's after my bday!.......now i'm definetely going home! WEEEEEEEEEEEE!
wow! u guys should go together!!! it'll be fun!! but one advice.. just be organised and everything will turn out really fun! Big Grin

omg!! nov 14 TORONTO wooohooo i am soo gonna go, pity it's a sunday tho, still good Big GrinBig GrinBig GrinBig GrinBig Grin ty
[Image: Wayne.png]
[Image: AirCityBanner.gif]
wow! congrats to u too wayne!! who are u going to go with? u are alone in toronto ahhaa.. :laugh:

lol tyy

i know eh? Sad none of my fds like joey cuz i only have a few chinese ppl at my school.. wahh maybe i go with my cousins, they like her Rolleyes
[Image: Wayne.png]
[Image: AirCityBanner.gif]