Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Joey is my 女强人!
yah, Joey is definetly someone you can write about for an assignment like this!
you can write about how hard she has worked these years to be this sucessful in the industry, and how strong Joey is facing those bad rumors about her and those rich business men.
umm i dont think i would want to put anything about the rumors with rich businessmen in the essay. =.= thanks for the suggestion though Tongue
[Image: Joeybanner174edited.png]
Lol hmmm..I think you should write what Newbs suggested hehe XD. The things I was going to type was all in Newbs paragraph =D. So yeah lol. The beginning of your paragraph is pretty nice Smile.
[Image: JoeyStarLightconcertSiggyWithDateUs.jpg]
spoiledbrat Wrote:umm i dont think i would want to put anything about the rumors with rich businessmen in the essay. =.= thanks for the suggestion though Tongue

well not necessarily writing about Joey's rumors but how good she is facing/reacts to it
Oh, thats good to hear that its due on Monday. The last thing you want to do is rush an assignment "about" Joey haha.

About the voice injections, they were taken for the 2001 concert to "open" up her voice and yeah basically enhancing it (cause Joey was already having voice problems at that time). She had the choice of cancelling the concert, but she didn't want to dissappoint her fans as well as herself cause she was looking forward to that concert (it was her first official one). She knew these injections were gonna further damage her vocals, but she still went on with the concert. And no, its not that common. I haven't heard of any singers using it before. It is voice damaging, which is why its not common at all. The voice loss lasted for 1 year+ until she found the acupunture dude in nanjing.

Joey's house burnt down during her career. It was the TV that caused the fire. Joey was home that day, but she was sleeping rofl. Thats why she couldn't feel it until it was quite serious o.o

I think you can also say that given with so many problems, Joey still acts tough in public because she doesn't want other people to worry about her. And she uses an optimistic attitude to face all these problems.
[Image: yesasia-logo.gif]

Help JG earn commission by ordering Joey albums on YesAsia via this link
-joey being rejected by that east company is a big thing cuz she worked hard to get back to the big stage with the help of a legend.

-then coming back with having one of the best eps ever on the charts in terms of the ifpi ratings

-the constant pressure she gets and how she has managed to stay on top for so many years being herself.

-always faced with criticism from hk media (big one lol)

-the pressure she gets from her company to produce so many albums in such a small period of time

-she always feels like shes having a great time and not the serious type, you either see her happy or in tears (which means shes really happy)

-most of what newbs said in her first post

-most of what newbs said in her second post lol

=outline the material by gathering the main points you wish to put in your essay and write about it. remember to quote some memorable quotes form joey such as her awards for my pride and such.

now can someone tell me what ??? means, LOL
[Image: 6t1u6c.jpg]
RIP JG

moooo... anybody gonna help me with my joey as a groundbreaker report???
[Image: CandycowsBanner.jpg]
[Image: 008.png]

我甘心再次 困在你小宇宙損失看大世界的褔氣  embracing your return  <3<3<3:love::love:
Lol Qoo. ??? literally means "tough/strong woman" Rolleyes

Joey is a bad topic if your writing about groundbreakers.
[Image: yesasia-logo.gif]

Help JG earn commission by ordering Joey albums on YesAsia via this link
omg, i didn't know that it was cuz of her TV >< I thought it was cuz of next door or something :confused:
okie... i'll take your advice newbs.. lol.. sighs.. back to thomas edison.. too lazy to think of another person...
[Image: CandycowsBanner.jpg]
[Image: 008.png]

我甘心再次 困在你小宇宙損失看大世界的褔氣  embracing your return  <3<3<3:love::love: