Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Safari HD DVD will be released in April - May
Really? OLOL Wasn't HD?
Didn't they have that stupid "bonus clip" that explained the HD recordings of the concert?
But most importantly.... that means that I wouldn't be able to play Safari at all.... gosh!
Sad
..**Starlight**..
ChronicJoey Wrote:Really? OLOL Wasn't HD?
Didn't they have that stupid "bonus clip" that explained the HD recordings of the concert?
But most importantly.... that means that I wouldn't be able to play Safari at all.... gosh!
Sad

OLOL was filmed using high-definition recording equipment but since it was sold as a DVD, it can't be classed as genuine HD because DVDs can only display 480 or 576 horizontal lines of video depending whether your country uses the NTSC or PAL video standard. Proper HD displays 720 or even 1080 horizontal lines of video which is the case for HD-DVD and Blu-Ray. A lot of normal DVD players do have an upscaling function that takes the 480 or 576 lines of video and artificially adds lines in-between to create 720 or 1080 lines but the picture quality won't be as good as proper HD.
thanks for the news.

just thinking whether i wanna buy this or not. on one hand, Joey sings some new songs from Close Up but on the other, the other artists are crap?! sun boy'z, yumiko and at17 etc? eww.
joeyyungfan Wrote:thanks for the news.

just thinking whether i wanna buy this or not. on one hand, Joey sings some new songs from Close Up but on the other, the other artists are crap?! sun boy'z, yumiko and at17 etc? eww.

Yeh!! Have you heard Yumiko sing One Lover ONe Lesson?
Oh my gosh... she ruined the song with her gay voice.... :banghead:
..**Starlight**..
Hahahaha XD. I actually thought she sang OLOL ok..that was until she went off tune in the chorus lmao.
Thanks for the explanation Ray ^^.
[Image: JoeyStarLightconcertSiggyWithDateUs.jpg]
candycow Wrote:cool.. thx 4 e news.. 100 hkd is worth it...

i agree now! Big Grin im starting to like the variet of artists on that disc :laugh2:
I am looking for Safari HD DVD. I am only interested in the HD DVD version. If anybody is interested I will pay a good price...
Thanks!!
No one ? Oh please...

I like to pay 80 $ for the disc...
sorry Sad couldnt find one online either
[Image: Joeybanner174edited.png]
:-( But thank you very much for trying :-)