Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Safari HD DVD will be released in April - May
what.... it doesnt play on normal dvd player?
is the OLOL limited edition HD DVD aswell??
[Image: minamisigtw3.jpg]
evilspirit Wrote:what.... it doesnt play on normal dvd player?
is the OLOL limited edition HD DVD aswell??

Nah, OLOL Limited edition is just a normal DVD. HD-DVD is a new disc format that is competing with the Blu-Ray disc format. Both require a blue laser to read the disc rather than the red one used for CDs and DVDs.
WHAT RSUNG?!
ARE YOU SERIOUS?
omg....................
[Image: joeybanner2-1.jpg]
JOEY FAN Wrote:WHAT RSUNG?!
ARE YOU SERIOUS?
omg....................

I just hope there's been some sort of confusion somewhere because it would be silly to release Safari only on the new disc format when there are so many people out there with a normal DVD player! Maybe it's a tactic to force people to buy the new players?

edit:

Hopefully they'll announce a normal DVD release at a later date. One of the cheapest HD-DVD players currently available in the UK is £329 which is approximately AUS$800/CAN$750
wtf even if it's a tactic, they shouldn't rely on THIS to get people buying the new dvd players...what are trying to do, make fans poor ROFL jeez they should know most fans are not upgraded so quick technology wise ><
[Image: joeybanner2-1.jpg]
cool.. thx 4 e news.. 100 hkd is worth it...
[Image: CandycowsBanner.jpg]
[Image: 008.png]

我甘心再次 困在你小宇宙損失看大世界的褔氣  embracing your return  <3<3<3:love::love:
Wow!!! good news :o :o
Thanks WaterWonders
[Image: image.php?type=sigpic&userid=137&dateline=1282390118]
Phil Wrote:
ChronicJoey Wrote:Yay ^^
I'm going to buy this for sure!!
I hope it's awesome
u dont normally buy everything...

Of course I don't buy everything.... or else I would have no money for my personal needs Angel
and downloading is so tempting sometimes Angel
..**Starlight**..
lets just hope its the HD1080i technology and not the stupid blue rays... if it is can a ps3 read it?lol
Rider Wrote:lets just hope its the HD1080i technology and not the stupid blue rays... if it is can a ps3 read it?lol

PS3 supports Blu-Ray but not HD-DVD. The XBox 360 has an optional HD-DVD player you can add on and I think it's pretty cheap compared to the nomal HD-DVD players.