Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
FAKE China Joey!!
never was, and i guess... never will be Rolleyes
lol ur lame Rolleyes
[Image: Wayne.png]
[Image: AirCityBanner.gif]
out of curiosity i wanna see fake joeyyyy!!!
puahahaha...nah man its her confidence that puts me off (gob i sound like a bi*rch) she think shes sooo good! she looooks sooo wrong! its an insult to joey that ppl think she looks like her
Not only is the fake joey unlikeable to me... like basically how she pulls herself around life and how she rates herself highly (i sound like faye Rolleyes) but her clip (you can go to cinple forums and find it) is annoying... at the very beginning, "Joey turn around and take a photo! Wait.. thats not Joey, who is she? Shes somebody that looks like Joey!" Man that beginning... so annoying... I could pick the two apart so easily... I just want to meet her in person and say, hey FAKE Rolleyes
she doesn't look like joey...i mean...i don't want her to be! she's so...terrible. she was daring enough to sing and humiliate herself before the camera...and she said she sounded like faye! ptah!!
Yeah, i saw it too. Really don't like her! Like everyone has said she seems yoo conceited by saying she sounds like Faye Wong. I don't think she really looks like Joey. In fact, i think she looks like Lam Men Lei.
was that the one that posed half nude?! that fake joey your talking about?!
yes...thats the one we r talking about shina
[Image: giveloveabreakbanner.jpg] [Image: kju32.gif]
oh gosh! i saw dat in jade starbiz. i was speechless when i saw her. and when she spoke....................i was like....................OH MY GOD! she's not professional at all. yes.......................she does look a bit like joey.................but her face is a bit longer than joey. still, she's nothing compared to joey. i'm not saying dat just because i'm joey's fan..................but i think loads of ppl would agree with me.
and when she said dat she sounds like faye wong, i went 'bbbooooooo!!!!' i don't know what make her feels dat she sound like faye. and she spoilt joey's 'my pride'. eeewwww!!
[Image: MichellesBanner2v1.jpg]