Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Parents and Joey
LOL my parents just rather listen to each other talking and my grandparents juz rather listen to the news so i think im the only in my family who listens to music,..joey is only alive in my room =]
(\__/)
(='.'=)
(")_(")

[Image: the9194d109cg.gif]
JOEY IS COOL SHES FOR ALL AGES >=D
spoiledbrat Wrote:
WaterWonders Wrote:
andy666 Wrote:lol some of ur parents seem better then mine -.-' my parents dont really like those modern chinese music they prefer the really old songs -.-' dnt get me wrong they're great songs cos i listen to em too bt they say joey's not that good -.-' i just tend to shut up about joey in front of them Tongue

I don't think Joey's awesome, but she's good..
so to some degree I agree with your parents about "Joey's not that good"

if u dont think joey is awesome, then who do u think is?

lol sorry! I meant I don't think Joey's singing is awesome.. but good. Still lots of room for improvements.. but overall, I love Joey because.. she sings with emotions for one, and love her childish yet mature personality.
H2o 1da
[Image: SCww2.jpg]
Loves Jo B ; Loves Jessica ; Loves Myolie; Loves Skye
sandy lam's singing is awesome... Joey needs to work up to there... I know that.

My mum says, wow sandy lam, she's like able to be my mum's idol, but joey, she's good, but not good enough to that level yet
would u be happier if ur parents said something good about joey or u? Tongue
[Image: Joeybanner174edited.png]
my parents know im a joey fan but rarely comments on her... well my mom hates how joey always says "ehh..." in every sentence... but i think a lot of hk ppl do that too. my parents listens to the oldies, sometimes i find some songs that they listen to good... my dad could sometimes listen to yuet kek too. i dont understand lol. they think the current hk music industry is garbage now which i dont bother arguing because i know there are a lot of good songs.
my parents like joey Smile
not as much as me obviously....
but they dont oppose me buying the cd;s and stuff and they always watch the dvd's i bring home Tongue

and yea my mum keeps saying that joey keeps improving and improving Tongue

dad... just... erm...... i dont know

hes quite into his unsigned mainland talent atm Tongue hahaha *-)

and yea... the hk industry isnt all going downhill..... although... quite a bit of not very good stuff going around Tongue
spoiledbrat Wrote:would u be happier if ur parents said something good about joey or u? Tongue
what? compliments about me from my parents aren't credible
4ever_joey_fan Wrote:my parents know im a joey fan but rarely comments on her... well my mom hates how joey always says "ehh..." in every sentence... but i think a lot of hk ppl do that too. my parents listens to the oldies, sometimes i find some songs that they listen to good... my dad could sometimes listen to yuet kek too. i dont understand lol. they think the current hk music industry is garbage now which i dont bother arguing because i know there are a lot of good songs.

LOLLLL "ehhh" yeah, Joey always does that.. she even admits she's not good at talking.. hopefully in the near future, she could improve upon that as well as her singing Big Grin but it shouldn't be a huge issue.. Joey's very hardworking Big Grin
H2o 1da
[Image: SCww2.jpg]
Loves Jo B ; Loves Jessica ; Loves Myolie; Loves Skye
hmm... actually... i don't think my dad even knows that i'm a joey fan... lol... he don't really ask me about my stuff... lol...
[Image: CandycowsBanner.jpg]
[Image: 008.png]

我甘心再次 困在你小宇宙損失看大世界的褔氣  embracing your return  <3<3<3:love::love: