Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Joey Ringtones
Jay Wrote:i dont see why you dont just get a joey song you want as a ringtone, find a mp3 splitter, and split the track for the part of the song you want as the rington and send it to your phone... its what i do.. =P.. i like to have the actual song as my ringtone rather than a midi.

thats what i do =D
joey is sexy.
jay.. can send me the link for the program? it sounds nice..
[Image: CandycowsBanner.jpg]
[Image: 008.png]

我甘心再次 困在你小宇宙損失看大世界的褔氣  embracing your return  <3<3<3:love::love:
erm, i dont have it on this computer at the moment, and the one i did have was a trial version from http://www.download.com, but if you want, i can download the program as in the full program and upload it to something like sendspace or something for you?
jay.. what's the program called?

if you type in 'mp3 splitter' in download.com, a list of programs come up which should all work.. i think last time i used cool mp3 splitter, but the direct wav mp3 splitter has the highest cnet and user rating so that might be worthwhile for downloading and trying, if they are only trial packs and you want the full program, let me know and ill see if i can get it.
ok.. thanks for the info.. i was just checking cuz too many different versions of the program..