Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Joey's "Tomorrow Grace" audio/mp3
I cant find this song anywhere T_T help plz =] As cute as joey is in this music video, i still want the audio b/c i dont have my laptop everywhere, and i want to listen to this song =]

(anyone know where to get all of joey's music by any chance?) <= dunoe if this is appropriate to be said here T_T if it isnt, mod plz delete this part. *apologizes just in case*
well of course we'll say 'go buy Joeys albums' everytime we see ppl requesting for Joey songs..
do u have any Joey albums? or is it hard to get from where you live?
[Image: joeybanner2-1.jpg]
http://www.musicfever.org/

Thats a good site to stream songs. You can't download them of course, if you could, I wouldn't post it here in the first place :laugh2:
[Image: yesasia-logo.gif]

Help JG earn commission by ordering Joey albums on YesAsia via this link
Yeah its fairly hard i guess. There is 1 chinese music store. Used to be 2 that i knew of but the newer one of the two went out of business.

Two semi fairly decent sized chinatowns. Sure lots of restaurants and two big asian supermarkets. Very few other stuff. Nuts. Maybe ill need to rely on the ol yesasia.com XD Joey's stuff is worth the money paid =] Just need to copy them before i start listening or watching though. Haha! Watch the copied version so i dont wear out the original ;]
that's why yesasia.com is the best for us overseas fans Big Grin so easy, and it's even cheaper than local stores Rolleyes
Yah. I remember when i bought the bi-heart cd at that store that dont exist anymore. it was like $24 T_T Oh well, at least its Joey's cd. So its not like it was a bad $24 spent.
[SIZE="1"]Nikon D5000/D600/D4 (Nikkor AF-S 12-24mm f/4G IF-ED | Nikkor AF-S 24-70 f/2.8G VR ED | Nikkor AF-S 70-200 f/2.8G ED VR II | Speedlight SB-800 | TimBuk2 Snoop Camera | Crumpler Industry Disgrace) | Facebook | Flickr[/SIZE]
u can get biheart for $15 from yesasia, and like $25 of stuff, like 2 cds, u get free shipping