Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Which colour does Joey dislike most?
haha.. i remember in the old forum..i put a poll on which colour joey likes to WEAR most.. and the answer was black ... not much ppl got the right answer..

and recently..i was listening to a radio interview.. joey mentioned her most disliked colour... wanna kno what colour? well... vote what u think now.. and i'll post up the answer this saturday! Big Grin Big Grin

but rem to post what u voted ok! Rolleyes
[Image: yesasia-logo.gif]

Help JG earn commission by ordering Joey albums on YesAsia via this link
ORANGE!!! b/c thats my least favorite color...i feel its Joey's too so yeah ORANGE Rolleyes
hahaa... hey! orange is a nice colour too.. btw.. werent u the one who asked me to change that yellow bar to ORANGE in the semi-old jg ? haha... u gaybo
[Image: yesasia-logo.gif]

Help JG earn commission by ordering Joey albums on YesAsia via this link
noooo....but did i? hehehe Big Grin

well...orange is nice on other things but not on me >.< therefore i dislike it Rolleyes

but RED is also another bad color....i have a feeling orange is not Joey's least favorite color....i change my mind...i say RED! Rolleyes Big Grin
i'd say purple...hehe, purple is just an akward colour
[Image: jjsig3.jpg]
PINK i know joey very well :roll: Big Grin
[Image: Wayne.png]
[Image: AirCityBanner.gif]
ahaha...i choose purple too blah!!! ^5!!
[Image: giveloveabreakbanner.jpg] [Image: kju32.gif]
Green maybe? Or Purple? lols.
I know(not really) its not red , she wears red a lot don't she? *eyes the recent pictures on the eeg site and the show up mv outfit*
lol def not red
[Image: Wayne.png]
[Image: AirCityBanner.gif]
Lols yes then my calculations were right! Yea dude, right on!!! YEAA *does the punk finger sign lols*