Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Waiting for Jump Up 9492 2nd Version
version 2 always come with goodies...MVs and sometimes pics
I don't like the songs in 9492. I was really disappointed when i heard them... i played each songs for abt 20 sec then i switched to f.I.R. 10 most wanted was much better.

and i checked the china version. i assure you ppl that there is no bonus soundtrack. Only 10.
[Image: untitled.jpg]
Takashi! xoxoxo
Yesasia Jump Up Version 2 info:

http://us.yesasia.com/b5/PrdDept.aspx/se...004494376/

lol it is listed as US$9999 in yesasia (the upcoming album section) lololol i was like 0.o lolol

.....................how come the link doesn't work...anyway, the album is under the "Reserve Upcoming Album" section...the release date is Sept 1....wouldn't trust it though....

the bonus DVD has Sweating / Love Revived / Give Up's MV
Joey!!! Come back to the west coast soon!

[Image: SilverHawk422.gif]
Thanks for the info SilverHawk422! Looking forward to getting it.

For some reason external links to Yesasia pages don't work so here's a screengrab of the page:
newbie123 Wrote:There won't be one for sure.

:o Aww I'm sorry!
..**Starlight**..
Ah ha...I knew there is gonna be a 2nd version! Thanks for the update guys!
Yay!!!!! I was so close to ordering the Taiwanese version on YesAsia.com last week until I found out that they were filming an MV for "Give Up", I cancelled my order ASAP cos I could feel a version 2 coming... and now on YesAsia.com, the price has been updated to $15.99USD and 200g package weight.

EEG has lived up to my expectations... :p

Thanks SilverHawk422 for posting the link and rsung for posting the screen dump!
giveloveabreak Wrote:Yay!!!!! I was so close to ordering the Taiwanese version on YesAsia.com last week until I found out that they were filming an MV for "Give Up", I cancelled my order ASAP cos I could feel a version 2 coming... and now on YesAsia.com, the price has been updated to $15.99USD and 200g package weight.

EEG has lived up to my expectations... :p

Thanks SilverHawk422 for posting the link and rsung for posting the screen dump!

arghh... yaya... why did you have to show me the link!!! ~joking~now i dont know if i should get it or not! :banghead:
ChronicJoey Wrote::o Aww I'm sorry!

ROFL? Omg, that's so gay. What is the number of cds sold for this album?

They usually release 2nd versions when the first version is sold out. But I'm surprised with such low responses from the market in the first 1-2 weeks of the release of this album it can have the first version sold out o.O Unless they only ordered a small amount of first versions. OR EEG is just being themselves Rolleyes
[Image: yesasia-logo.gif]

Help JG earn commission by ordering Joey albums on YesAsia via this link
newbie123 Wrote:OR EEG is just being themselves Rolleyes

Aww... I'm sure EEG is just economically planning for the future and trying to reconquer the HK market. Angel
..**Starlight**..