Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
SHINHWA!
ok ppls.. i never really liked korean songs but i must say this band is REAL GOOD! and they re cute too! try listening to them! i think they have 7 albums out and are releasing a new album soon..

+songs i recommend from shinhwa+:

- angel
- time machine
- brand new
- liar

hmm.. i dont remember the rest of it but basically u should buy therre 7th album coz pretty much all the songs are good except when they rap!! god i hate it when they rap.. its just really full of crap

here are some cute pics of them

[Image: wl3m86.jpg]
i love the guy on the end left! his name is hyesung then its, junjin, minwoo, dong wan, eric and andy

[Image: wl3y8j.jpg]

[Image: wl3xnp.jpg]
this is minwoo the most famous one i think.. but i dont really like him

[Image: wl3sia.jpg]
miwoo eric and andy ( left to right)

[Image: wl3u6q.jpg]
SHIN HYE SUNG!! my most favoritest of all!!!
i reckon their chinese name sounds much cooler....
you dont need 6 guys in a band......and they look ugly lol
[Image: 6t1u6c.jpg]
RIP JG

^ they've been famous for 7+ years..boybands do work..westlife, backstreetboys etc..it works in asia as well..it's all about LOOKS

i have a few of their albums..not that i like them much..it's just my entire school went through a korean phase

GO HYESUNG..best singer out of the lot..and junjn!! eww minwoo..i am so anti minwoo

what's their chinese name phil?

i knwo their korean names means..legend or something
[Image: prettyeason.jpg]
boybands work cuz of their looks more so than their singing.....im talking about a "real" band....ppl who have instruments.....you just need a bass, guitar, drums, and vocalist....whats the other 2 doing
RIP JG

^ they aren't a "real" band as you would say..they are a "group, if that makes more sense to you. i think a few can play an instrument..but they dont make their own music (some claim to..i really doubt that)
van Wrote:^ they aren't a "real" band as you would say..they are a "group, if that makes more sense to you. i think a few can play an instrument..but they dont make their own music (some claim to..i really doubt that)

lol i think the boy bands of the 90s really influenced them....and many other groups.....i dont get how you need 6 guys for a song......also heard of that 12 girl group.....i mean this is just retarded.....
RIP JG

dollie, upload those recommended songs Big Grin
[Image: joeybanner2-1.jpg]
all the guys look alike to me.........
dollie..you recommended all songs from the "brand new" album..i think their older songs were much much better. from album 2-5