Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Janice is having a concert!!!
Janice is having a concert in October. However, the date is not fixed yet because of the time slot. If not, she will be having her concert next year in Jan. She will be having 3 to 5 shows.

Also, did you guys hear about this 《拉闊演奏廳》? A mini crossover concert where some stars are paired together like Soler + Andy Hui, Edmund + At17. Ivana + Hins + Hacken, Justin + Ronald, Kelly + Jordan Chan, Fiona + Stephanie and Leon + Janice. I think the combinations are very cool. 903 is doing this as it is celebrating its 10th anniversary. The mini concerts will be held in July.
wow... notice that Miriam will prolly only have like 5 shows or so... Janice is popular...
hmmm, honestly, i doubt she will be able to pull off anything more than 3, she is too new. Joey's concert in 2000 was onli 1 show (though it was not too major being onli a charity concert), and i would say that Joey was as big or even more popular of a newcomer than Janice is now.
[Image: jjsig3.jpg]
janice still has to work a lot more to succeed in hk...because if you don't work hard, you will pretty much vanish or forgotten...anyway, joey and hackeen did a 拉闊 (live) concert last year...i guess they won't this year
Joey!!! Come back to the west coast soon!

[Image: SilverHawk422.gif]
why wouldn't Janice be able to pull off more than 3? shes huge in HK now

i like the sound of that crossover concert
Totally agree ^

She has 2 albums out too and many hit songs. I love the crossovers too.
i think it isn't hard to have a concert there anymore......everyone does now
[Image: 6t1u6c.jpg]
RIP JG

hmmm Janice IS famous but i dont like seeing her sing live, she looks like shes having a hard time which gives me a hard time watching, having to hope she wont stuff up. well hope this concert proves shes a good live singer, she has one year to rehearse and improve...gd luck
[Image: joeybanner2-1.jpg]
wheee ... i just hope her singing improves before the concert ... i rememeber her MINI LIVE .... god ... i closed it after a minute cuz her live was terrible with all the LAAN YUM and like accents ....
WOW YES! i hope jill doesn't tag along ><"