Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Eason Get a Life 2006 Concert Febuary
errr,do we know if our joeys guest appearing?
I love Ron Ng!
hmmm..do u think joey'll have a concert?

haha..eason's ok to me Tongue wouldn't be too bad..even if i miss it
H2o 1da
[Image: SCww2.jpg]
Loves Jo B ; Loves Jessica ; Loves Myolie; Loves Skye
lol, Joey wont hav another major concert this yr. at the HK Coliseum, probably 2007. hopefully Joey will hav a world tour this yr, and this time in the ACC in Toronto!

anyways, i wish this concert was in the summer, cuz i might be going to HK in the summer!
[Image: jjsig3.jpg]
WORLD TOUR?!?
Where did you get that from?
..**Starlight**..
i just said i hope, LOL. there might not be one since she had one last yr, but u never know, its possible.
blablablah Wrote:lol, Joey wont hav another major concert this yr. at the HK Coliseum, probably 2007. hopefully Joey will hav a world tour this yr, and this time in the ACC in Toronto!

anyways, i wish this concert was in the summer, cuz i might be going to HK in the summer!

YEA SAMEE!! if she does! let's go together ^^
H2o 1da
[Image: SCww2.jpg]
Loves Jo B ; Loves Jessica ; Loves Myolie; Loves Skye
LOL!!! dat would be cool! getting everyone dat lives in the GTA to go together! we'll make a giant banner that says JG LOVE U! and Joey will come here for sure!
hehe, and then we all shake her hand!!!!
[Image: JoeyStarLightconcertSiggyWithDateUs.jpg]
sounds kool hope Eason will feel better!!..yep sooo many ppl hving concerts nxt yr!!..
[Image: 12345joey.gif]
hmmmmm dunno, i mean she didn't have enough time to make a mando album from all this traveling, i thnk shell hold like one concert, and hopefully release a mando album and canto album
[Image: 6t1u6c.jpg]
RIP JG