Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Any of you seen Joey in real person?
well u can say it's TO, but it isn't really cuz it used to be markham b4 the GTA greater toronto area but anyway it takes like 1-2 hrs by car.. and i gotta take teh damn bus
[Image: Wayne.png]
[Image: AirCityBanner.gif]
ya, market village is in markham...VERY near scarborough, but markham and scarborough are all part of the GTA.

u can get there in time wayne...3 hrs is more than enough...get there early thoguh...its gonna be crowded...and maybe bring atleast one person with u, so that your friend can line up for the signing for u...so u can wait at the entrance she is gonna come in from!
[Image: jjsig3.jpg]
haha ya i'm getting my sister to go with me since none of my fds know joey >< lol don't u need a ticket to get an autograph tho blah?
[Image: Wayne.png]
[Image: AirCityBanner.gif]
Ive seen joey in real life . of course i have. she was in sydney for her concert in sept.
WayqUp Wrote:haha ya i'm getting my sister to go with me since none of my fds know joey >< lol don't u need a ticket to get an autograph tho blah?

You probably do... cause in sydney you had to, but yeah I left tickets at aunt's home but was allowed in the line, those organisers are cool Big Grin
i saw joey... at the vancouver concert! it was sooo good! hmm. she mentioned that she had a auto session.. and she said only 100 ppl showed up.. i never even knew she was gonna have one! i woulda went!!
veronique Wrote:I went to HK last summer and i saw her at an event at Times Square..
she was really skinny but pretty and she was really really nice.

Though she was only there for 5 minutes it was worth it.. i filmed it with my DV but don't know how to upload it for you guys to see.
Don't expect to much from it though... i could only film her from a side angle...with really annoying HK Joey fans surrounding me..

oh wow! this is exclusive stuff! send me send me! i'll upload it on jg for ppl who want to see it! Big Grin

and yea.. i've seen joey in real person before.. none was close interaction tho. Sad
[Image: yesasia-logo.gif]

Help JG earn commission by ordering Joey albums on YesAsia via this link
skinny???? is she really pretty? on tv she;s really gorgeous!
but then i heard they look bigger on tv! which means she's really small, rite? what am i toking abt?!
haha yea.. shes skinnier in real life.. the tv stretches ur face horizontally.
[Image: yesasia-logo.gif]

Help JG earn commission by ordering Joey albums on YesAsia via this link
eminence Wrote:i saw joey... at the vancouver concert! it was sooo good! hmm. she mentioned that she had a auto session.. and she said only 100 ppl showed up.. i never even knew she was gonna have one! i woulda went!!
wait a sec... you saw her when she came? or when she left? cuz if it's when she came... that means, i saw you there too...