Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
what do you think Joey will get in the 2004 awards?
we are allowed to vote??
izzit thru TVB? cos only just i realized that we can actually vote for 'tvb anniversary'...
These awards are quite silly I find, besides the most popular/best singer, they have all these other nonsense awards so no one goes home emptyhanded.

And each HK station does it too, it's kind of redundant I find.
lol like wat?
[Image: Wayne.png]
[Image: AirCityBanner.gif]
Hairball Wrote:These awards are quite silly I find, besides the most popular/best singer, they have all these other nonsense awards so no one goes home emptyhanded.

And each HK station does it too, it's kind of redundant I find.

no.. only metro and tvb does it..... (metro is worse) ... rthk and 903 arent that bad. not everyone gets awards at those 2 award shows.. like last year.. when emme wong went to the rthk awards.. she brought all her dancers and everything.. but she didnt get anything... and then metro was complaining about rthk awards.. blah..

anyway.. wat mag were u reading phil? lol.. cause monday is like an EEG mag.. of course they'll say joey will win LOL. but then again... yea..joey does have a high chance.. i think its between joey miriam and kelly.
[Image: yesasia-logo.gif]

Help JG earn commission by ordering Joey albums on YesAsia via this link
it's always like that...it happened to karen mok too rite?
she said she purposely went back to HK to attend the awards ceremony thinking she'll get something but ended up leaving emtpy handed...it's kinda mean.
lol funny yet embarrassing
[Image: Wayne.png]
[Image: AirCityBanner.gif]
Joey's gonna win " i have full support for her" and stuff the other singers.
ohhahahahaah
no buts man JOey is sure to win all the awards Big Grin
except for the male awards Rolleyes
Destruar Wrote:except for the male awards Rolleyes
oh yeah I forgot, but Joey can maybe win the group one with Joey she herself lolz it doesnt even make sense