Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Katie Leung - Cho Chang
WaterWonders Wrote:woa!! death threats!? how? where? when?

HAHA shortey vicky! we both asked the same questions!! Big Grin

Lol. ^5! ;D

Death threats?? Wow, isn't that a little over the edge? Anyway, those are sure some crazy HP fanatics. Lol. So what's his real name? Lol. And, is Katie really his real girlfriend? (I'm nosy as hell lol)
shortey vicky Wrote:
WaterWonders Wrote:woa!! death threats!? how? where? when?

HAHA shortey vicky! we both asked the same questions!! Big Grin

Lol. ^5! ;D

Death threats?? Wow, isn't that a little over the edge? Anyway, those are sure some crazy HP fanatics. Lol. So what's his real name? Lol. And, is Katie really his real girlfriend? (I'm nosy as hell lol)

oui oui! moi aussi!! Big Grin ^5! we rock!! asking the same questions.. Big Grin hm.. yea.. how are teh death threats like..?
H2o 1da
[Image: SCww2.jpg]
Loves Jo B ; Loves Jessica ; Loves Myolie; Loves Skye
WaterWonders Wrote:oui oui! moi aussi!! Big Grin ^5! we rock!! asking the same questions.. Big Grin hm.. yea.. how are teh death threats like..?

what does "oui oui! moi aussi!!" mean? Lol. Anyway, I wonder what the death threats are as well. Are they like "I'ma stab her if I see her." Or, "I'ma throw a grenade into her bedroom and blow her into smithereens."? Lol. JKJK!
HAHAHA these people are so. hahaha. u kno that she said in some interview she's looking forward to snogging dan in the 5th movie. hahaha. stupid woman!!
LOL kia is JEALOUS!!!

people are soooo jealous..they threaten the poor girl..give her a chance man
[Image: prettyeason.jpg]
shortey vicky Wrote:
WaterWonders Wrote:oui oui! moi aussi!! Big Grin ^5! we rock!! asking the same questions.. Big Grin hm.. yea.. how are teh death threats like..?

what does "oui oui! moi aussi!!" mean? Lol. Anyway, I wonder what the death threats are as well. Are they like "I'ma stab her if I see her." Or, "I'ma throw a grenade into her bedroom and blow her into smithereens."? Lol. JKJK!

oui oui<< is "yes yes" in french and moi aussi is "me too" in french Big Grin sryz about that :o
H2o 1da
[Image: SCww2.jpg]
Loves Jo B ; Loves Jessica ; Loves Myolie; Loves Skye
yeah i read in some interview about her, how like she gets death threat mails and stuff......you bunch of crazy hp fans

anyway...I've gotten over Draco now, but I don't think HP is that cute either and neither is Ron so all you ron/herms fans EWWWWWWWWW
stuck in 2004, be back in 10 minutes
h/hr is so much better thn ron and hermoine!! ron is DISGUSTING. hahahaha. he himslef isnt bad.. the the hair. man. the hair really turns me off. but dan is so cute. he's hottest in the 3rd movie so far. soooo blooodyyyyy hot. cant take it.

van, of course i'm jealous!! she gets to snog daniel radcliffe!!! waddya expect!!! i bet after the fifthe movie comes out, she'll get SOO much hate mail, she'll disappear. she hasnt got much parts after the fifth movie, anyway.
cho changs purty lol!! sarah wanted to be cho chang!! LMFAO!! that sooo cute!! ahahhahah
i might go+see it today
I love Ron Ng!