Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
[product] a paper FAN with Joey on it...
haha...i think violent van is afraid she's gonna rip the fan....:roll:

GRRRR...and ur a gayed no liferr sucker who spam on JG like a fag and likes to provoke ppl so they will argue with u...pathetic loserrrr!
it's nice but then it'll be a little weird if anyone of us used that rite?
i saw a few sales attendants giving out free sammi cheng fans last week and i took one. no scanner or i'll show u guys. it's really nice! but i'll not use it anywhere i go!
really? lol... i think it's kinda gay to use a fan... well... at least in canada, cuz it's never hot enough to need one anyways Rolleyes
yeah...then u can just keep it as a collector's item. we do need it here especially where i'm staying now cos the electricity keeps going out and i'll be sweating so much i'll drown! i'd rather use a battery powered fan!
jaymee Wrote:yeah...then u can just keep it as a collector's item. we do need it here especially where i'm staying now cos the electricity keeps going out and i'll be sweating so much i'll drown! i'd rather use a battery powered fan!
really? lol... it's cold and windy here... yet there's no power outages yet... at least, yeah, not YET...

well, if it gets too hot... start singing... "it's getting hot in here... so take off... "
I said before and I say again, that pic doesn't look good on fans Rolleyes too bad.
yeah des...maybe da pic of ur avatar mite look good! they should put pics that make her look more bubbly!
I HATE YOU JN AHHH ur a bum

sammi fan? do u think the joey ones looks better? or the sammi one?
[Image: Wayne.png]
[Image: AirCityBanner.gif]
jaymee Wrote:yeah des...maybe da pic of ur avatar mite look good! they should put pics that make her look more bubbly!
LOL "bubbly" ??? :confused: you mean as in roundish... fattish? :lol1: